Flames ink Lazar for 2 years

He struggled a lot in Ottawa and he admitted that he was losing his passion for hockey while playing in Ottawa. He got real excited when he was traded to the Flames and so far he's performed pretty well in the limited action he has played. He is still young and has so much potential so I'm going to be patient with him and hope he can turn his game around and play at the level he is capable of playing.

1 hour ago, FriendlyGuitarist said:

He struggled a lot in Ottawa and he admitted that he was losing his passion for hockey while playing in Ottawa. He got real excited when he was traded to the Flames and so far he's performed pretty well in the limited action he has played. He is still young and has so much potential so I'm going to be patient with him and hope he can turn his game around and play at the level he is capable of playing.

I think he was mishandled in Ottawa thrust into the lineup before he was ready....so the front office didn't help any there.

What they did to him is almost a mirror image of what my Flyers did to Scott laughton and is what stunted their growth.

Kid need time to develop among their peers. A change of scenery will do him some good. And the Flames may reap the rewards.

Speaking of reclamation project what is up with a guy you have from same draft class Hunter Shinkaruk???

Archived