You are a guest user Click to join the site

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

I usually stop reading at "Jeremy Roenick" but that there is some good advice.
      B21 is right too...I usually stop at Jeremy Roenick.
      JR is right....   G needs to step his game up.   Simple as that....
      You're comparing a loaded LA team and loaded Chicago team to the Flyers?   This team's fortunes (at least offensively) will rise and fall due in large part with how well he plays.  He cannot have another year like the last two at 5v5 if they are going to improve (at least offensively).   Teams like Chicago and LA were able to survive "down years" from their respective captains.  This team is not able to that, even if everyone is playing to their capability.  It simply does not have eno
      Not to be accused of enjoying feeling bad, but am I understanding correctly that the argument is actually being propagated that the Flyers will do fine even if Giroux doesn't play any better than he has the last two years?    *IF* that's the case, that's simply astounding. 

Game Room 1

Please enter your display name