2017-18 HF.net Fantasy Hockey League Sign Up

pilldoc

2 minutes ago, Trefilov22 said:

I just became a supporting member!  This site is really cool.  I am glad that I came across it!

Hey, Thank you,  

We are trying...  it all starts with a great core of members who enjoy talking hockey.

Enjoy the extra features of the site!  

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Trefilov22 said:

How can one get involved with the league?

Welcome to the League! :)  I just sent you a PM

20 hours ago, Trefilov22 said:

I can put a post on the league I run if you would like?  Some of those guys are diehards!

That would be great.  Just direct them to this Forum (of course they will have to register :) ) and to this specific thread.  If they are still interested, please have them send me a PM.   The more the merrier! :toast:

Again...thanks for joining our league! :)

1 hour ago, pilldoc said:

Welcome to the League! :)  I just sent you a PM

That would be great.  Just direct them to this Forum (of course they will have to register :) ) and to this specific thread.  If they are still interested, please have them send me a PM.   The more the merrier! :toast:

Again...thanks for joining our league! :)

I look forward to it!

To members of the All Star League,

The YAHOO HF.net FHL has been created.  You should have received a PM from me with the link to the league.  Let me know if you have any problems.

thanks

~doc

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, pilldoc said:

Welcome @MDFlyerFan and @molonosoff for joining our HF.net FHL.  I will be sending you a PM, please respond back to me with the e-mail address you want me to use so I can send you the official YAHOO invite. Again Welcome!!! :)

~doc

HF.net Manager

HF.net FHL Manager

I sent both email addresses to you.

8 minutes ago, Trefilov22 said:

I'm stuck in Florida right now trying to figure out a way to get home before Irma hits, but I think I'm stuck for the duration...  Gonna be hard to do anything right now. 

Hopefully you aren't in Miami.  Stay safe!

On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 6:09 PM, pilldoc said:

If you would like to play in the HF.net FHL leagues for the 2017-18 Season Reply Below.

Based on the standings from last year the ALL STAR LEAGUE would like to invite the following Teams & GM's

1. Leafs Nation Eh! - confirmed via e-mail
  2. Putting on the Foil @yave1964 - confirmed via PM
  3. Philly Legend **
  4. Halifax Sharknado @J0e Th0rnton
  5. NYC Bakanekimiwa @Bakanekimiwa
  6. Dumpster Fire @FD19372
  7. Inside Edge Hockey News @InsideEdge
  8. Divine Swine @pilldoc
  9. Team Aziz @aziz
  10. Team OSH @Old School Hockey
  11. Team Ford - co worker of pilldoc - confirmed via word of mouth
  12. F*** the Kings Go Sharks!

** these are GMS who may or may not be back.  If that occurs I will invite another GM who was relegated to the Conn Smythe League to take their place.

For those listed above, please CONFIRM or DECLINE your participation in the ALL STAR LEAGUE by August 21st.

OK... I gave it some thoughts and I think assuming there are still openings, I may be interested.

What do I need to know/do to join?  Are the rules the same as on old philly.com?

1 minute ago, Mad Dog said:

OK... I gave it some thoughts and I think I may be interested.

What do I need to know/do to join?  Are the rules the same as on old philly.com?

Great News Mad Dog.  Just send @pilldoc your email address that you wish to use for the league and pilldoc will send you an invite.

Most of the settings and rules are the same as for the philly.com league  We do have a few less bench positions and the goalie settings have a few changes, as they are more like NAHANA. Settings are listed on the page link below.

https://www.hockeyforums.net/fantasy/hf.net-fhl/=1

23 minutes ago, Mad Dog said:

OK... I gave it some thoughts and I think assuming there are still openings, I may be interested.

Hey @Mad Dog ...that is great news.  Yeah, like @hf101 mentioned, just shoot me a PM with your e-mail that you want me to use to send the invite and I will take care of it ASAP.  Thanks Again!

~doc

1 minute ago, pilldoc said:

Hey @Mad Dog ...that is great news.  Yeah, like @hf101 mentioned, just shoot me a PM with your e-mail that you want me to use to send the invite and I will take care of it ASAP.  Thanks Again!

~doc

Hey Doc.  Yes, I just did that 10 minutes ago.  Did you get it?  I haven't been using this site for quite some time, so perhaps I did something wrong.  Let me know if you still don't have it.  Thanks.

9 minutes ago, Mad Dog said:

Hey Doc.  Yes, I just did that 10 minutes ago.  Did you get it?  I haven't been using this site for quite some time, so perhaps I did something wrong.  Let me know if you still don't have it.  Thanks.

Sorry MD ..I just double checked... I don't see a PM from you yet......

I will send you a PM and you can just reply .....

6 hours ago, swflyers28 said:

I'm in if you still need people.

Great! Send me a PM with the email address you would like to use and I will send you the invite!

thanks you for participating!!!

~pilldoc

13 hours ago, Mad Dog said:

SLACKER!

On 9/7/2017 at 10:25 AM, Trefilov22 said:

I'm stuck in Florida right now trying to figure out a way to get home before Irma hits, but I think I'm stuck for the duration...  Gonna be hard to do anything right now. 

Be safe...and take your time.  I did send you an invite to your gmail account.  just confirm when you get chance.

Archived