Pastrnak contract talks now extending into trade rumors?

J0e Th0rnton

The Flyers have some depth at right wing, but he's a player I'd use my defensive depth for. 

The Bruins are aging. I wonder if they'd go for something involving Voracek and a dman (I don't want to give up Sanheim, but I guess he'd be the candidate). 

30 minutes ago, AJgoal said:

We can review

2005 Joe Thornton for: Primeau, Sturm and Stuart, all who were gone shortly after. Bruins fans point out that they were able to sign Chara without Joe's Salary, but neglect to mention how they signed Marc Savard for a million dollars less than Thornton(and Thornton was a significantly better player)

2009 Kessel for 1st(Seguin), 2nd(Knight??), 1st 2011(D. Hamilton). On paper, this looks like a huge win for Boston. 36 goal scorer for an art ross winner and top flight young Dman. In reality.......We will get to that..

2011 Wheeler + Stuart for Peverley + Valabik.   OUCH

2013 Seguin + Peverley + Button for Eriksson, Reilly Smith, Joe Morrow, Matt Frasier.    WTF? lol They ended up losing everything from this deal anyways.

2015 Dougie Hamilton for picks. Then they used the picks for guys slated to be drafted way later

We are kinda due for a Bruins WTF soon aren't we?

6 hours ago, flyercanuck said:

Rux...WTF is with the clowns?????

Situations That Escalated Rather Quickly (42 pics)

Lol are you talking about the pic on the profile? It's a reference to "Stuck in the Middle with You." 

"Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right" 

On 8/14/2017 at 8:36 PM, J0e Th0rnton said:

We can review

2005 Joe Thornton for: Primeau, Sturm and Stuart, all who were gone shortly after. Bruins fans point out that they were able to sign Chara without Joe's Salary, but neglect to mention how they signed Marc Savard for a million dollars less than Thornton(and Thornton was a significantly better player)

2009 Kessel for 1st(Seguin), 2nd(Knight??), 1st 2011(D. Hamilton). On paper, this looks like a huge win for Boston. 36 goal scorer for an art ross winner and top flight young Dman. In reality.......We will get to that..

2011 Wheeler + Stuart for Peverley + Valabik.   OUCH

2013 Seguin + Peverley + Button for Eriksson, Reilly Smith, Joe Morrow, Matt Frasier.    WTF? lol They ended up losing everything from this deal anyways.

2015 Dougie Hamilton for picks. Then they used the picks for guys slated to be drafted way later

We are kinda due for a Bruins WTF soon aren't we?

That was Chiarelli though. I'm honestly wondering if the next batch of WTF trades will be coming from the Oilers camp. Some would say we've already had one...

2 hours ago, elmatus said:

That was Chiarelli though. I'm honestly wondering if the next batch of WTF trades will be coming from the Oilers camp. Some would say we've already had one...

Only 3 of those 5 were Chiarelli.

Bruins Office culture tends to see a lot of Meddling from owner Jeremy Jacobs and(From videos seen), Cam Neely and you see it in every GM.

• 5 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, AlaskaFlyerFan said:

Pasta signed a 6 year, $40mm contract yesterday.

Good contact for both parties, I think. 

@hf101

So, I Googled Pastrnak looking for articles. 4 out of the top five initial suggestions were for this site. 

Archived