Nolan Patrick shared cover THN Yearbook

swflyers28

5 hours ago, King Knut said:

Wonder if it's actually Hartnell from the neck down.

Hartnell shoots left.  It could be any right handed player that they photo shopped the number and Patrick's head on.  Or he could have skated wearing his game uni for a photo shoot.

7 hours ago, AlaskaFlyerFan said:

Hartnell shoots left.  It could be any right handed player that they photo shopped the number and Patrick's head on.  Or he could have skated wearing his game uni for a photo shoot.

Didnt even think to notice the shot hand. Didn't look like Scotty's frame really anyway.  

Makes me think of the old Hockey Card days when they'd airbrush whatever they could no matter who shot which way or how tall or big the guy was or wasn't.  

I forget who (I want to say Tony McKegny), but one card I had literally looked like the painted (with a physical brush) a jets jersey into a blues jersey. 

On 8/15/2017 at 6:54 PM, swflyers28 said:

He has to share it with Crosby..UGH!

IMG_20170815_173424612_zpsupxmf4gw.jpg

Interesting note: The cover is different here in Canada. Ours has a pic of Price with some ominous headlines about how the Habs may suck this year.

None of this is a surprise btw. Zero.

26 minutes ago, elmatus said:

Interesting note: The cover is different here in Canada. Ours has a pic of Price with some ominous headlines about how the Habs may suck this year.

Here in South Jersey, right across the river from Philly, we got the NY cover with Rags and Isles and Debbies on the cover wth

2 hours ago, sarsippius said:

Here in South Jersey, right across the river from Philly, we got the NY cover with Rags and Isles and Debbies on the cover wth

That's definitely worse.

9/10 hockey fans up here are Habs fans, so I can understand the cover as far as geography goes.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived