NYI vs PHI prospects game Sept. 13...streaming?

jammer2

If anyone knows about any live streaming for this game, please post in this thread. I remember last year they steamed a Washington vs Flyers game, not sure it was a prospects game....but I would love to see this game. hopefully someone can find something on this. First "real" crack at seeing so many of the Flyers #1 prospects pool in action...including this years additions Patrick, Frost and Ratcliffe. 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RJ8812 said:

I'm pretty sure both teams' websites have broadcasted it in the past. I always remember the PHI site being crap and always having to use the other team's 

Yes, not sure it was the rookie game per say, but a Wash game last year was on the Flyers web site and was basically unwatchable, to much buffering. 

The lineup yesterday for start of camp...

Connor Bunnaman - Nolan Patrick - Anthony Salinitri

Oskar Lindblom - German Rubtsov - Pascal Laberge

Isaac Ratcliffe - Morgan Frost - Maksim Sushko

Nicolas Aube-Kubel - Mike Vecchione - Radel Fazleev

Carsen Twarynski - Mikhail Vorobyev - Ivan Kosorenkov

Couldn't find the Dpairs.

Patrick: "I'm not holding back at all now. I'm 100 percent"

Not only is the Flyers web site going to stream the game, it will feature none other than Metzler doing the colour commentary!!  

From Metz's blog today on hockeybuzz...

"4) Tomorrow's Rookie Game at the Wells Fargo Center will be streamed on the Flyers' official site. Brian Smith will handle play-by-play duties. I will be doing color commentary in addition to filing a post-game report for the Flyers' official site. This is my second-ever game broadcasting gig. On Sept. 11, 2009, I did the Flyers vs. Capitals Rookie Game from the Skate Zone in Voorhees. "

1 hour ago, OccamsRazor said:

The lineup yesterday for start of camp...

Connor Bunnaman - Nolan Patrick - Anthony Salinitri

Oskar Lindblom - German Rubtsov - Pascal Laberge

Isaac Ratcliffe - Morgan Frost - Maksim Sushko

Nicolas Aube-Kubel - Mike Vecchione - Radel Fazleev

Carsen Twarynski - Mikhail Vorobyev - Ivan Kosorenkov

Couldn't find the Dpairs.

Patrick: "I'm not holding back at all now. I'm 100 percent"

Metzler noted that these lines will probably be the lines that play against the NYI tomorrow night. 

3 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

A few things I gleaned from the Myers vs Patrick video. I liked the way Patrick was skating, not a stiff upright kinda motion like some bigger guys have, he seems big and has some dexterity to him, nice. Liked the way he kept his head up all the way, always aware of his surroundings etc. Nice use of Myers positioning to get the shot off, I'm sure the goalie was at least partially screened by this shot. 

Myers planted on the right foot moving backwards and closed in to take away any kind of deke or funny business. He dominated at the end, fending off a rather large Patrick with apparent ease, nice to see, from both guys.....although you can't make much of these battles.

13 hours ago, jammer2 said:

Myers planted on the right foot moving backwards and closed in to take away any kind of deke or funny business. He dominated at the end, fending off a rather large Patrick with apparent ease, nice to see, from both guys.....although you can't make much of these battles.

Myers looked good.  Kid is so smooth for a big player.  

You could see Patrick hold on to Myers' stick at the end, which led to the takedown.  

If I recall correctly, Patrick hasn't skated in a while and I'm pretty sure didn't train to the extent he would have liked, whereas most of the other guys in camp have probably been skating and training for a while.  So, even though Patrick's injury feels 100%, his conditioning, strength and skating are probably well behind where they would be otherwise.  For that reason, it will be interesting to see what the Flyers do with him.  I could see him not having an impressive preseason on the ice (and fans overreacting), but I trust the Flyers will see past that and give him a little more time into the regular season to get himself into top form.

2 minutes ago, AJgoal said:

7pm. Last I heard, Flyers will still talking with the NHL to see if they could stream it.

Ok thanks.

Per Bill M.

Projected lineup for tonight:

82 Connor Bunnaman - 64 Nolan Patrick - 90 Maksim Sushko
54 Oskar Lindblom - 63 German Rubtsov - 63 Pascal Laberge
71 Isaac Ratcliffe - 68 Morgan Frost- 78 Matthew Strome / 86 Anthony Salinitri
81 Carsen Twarynski - 46 Mikhail Vorobyev - 90 Ivan Kosorenkov

50 Sam Morin - 59 Mark Friedman
57 Travis Sanheim - 61 Philippe Myers
85 James de Haas - 77 Frank Hora

49 Alex Lyon / 79 Carter Hart

Top power play unit: 

Lindblom- Patrick - Laberge
Vorobyev - Sanheim

Scratched: Mike Vecchione, Nicolas Aube-Kubel, Radel Fazleev, Reece Willcox

@OccamsRazor

The big takeaway in that video, for me, is how confidently Morin speaks now. I remember his first interviews, he looked like a deer in headlights, and not just because of the language barrier. 

Now he sounds confident, relaxed, had a smile. He's ready for the show!

48 minutes ago, brelic said:

@OccamsRazor

The big takeaway in that video, for me, is how confidently Morin speaks now. I remember his first interviews, he looked like a deer in headlights, and not just because of the language barrier. 

#MorinSmash2017

1 hour ago, brelic said:

@OccamsRazor

Yes.

And you know he has paid attention to the Flyer's offseason acquisitions and notice that hey they didn't bring in any vet Dmen...

...Hagg and I really have a chance to steal a spot...that has to boost his self confidence to knowing they actually believe he is ready.

@OccamsRazor

Hagg and I really have a chance to steal a spot...that has to boost his self confidence to knowing they actually believe he is ready.

You and Hagg are ol' buds, eh? Ready to take the Flyers blueline by storm, I say!

Send me some tix once you make the roster ;)

50 minutes ago, brelic said:

@OccamsRazor

You and Hagg are ol' buds, eh? Ready to take the Flyers blueline by storm, I say!

Send me some tix once you make the roster ;)

I was hoping you could deduce...

..from the sentence.....it was "Morin's  thoughts"....

SMFH

:bonkingheadonwall:

:VeryCool:

Archived