You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

Sign in to follow this  
jammer2

Fisher's top 93 prospects for 2018 NHL Draft

Never to early!!   Fisher, like many other draftniks, says this coming draft will be the best ever. Elite high-end talent at the top and amazing depth well into the 2nd round. 

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

When I saw the Sault St. Marie Greyhounds last year, 16 year old forward Barret Hayton stuck out like a sore thumb. He played with the confidence of a much older player. I knew right then he should probably be a top 10 player in the 18 draft, so when I started seeing him ranked in the middle of the 1st or late 1st,  I knew right there and then it was a super deep draft. 

Just gonna toss this in the 2018 draft thread. This one is the top 15 ranked players eligible for the 2018 draft. Some nice insightful comments on all 15 players. One thing that stands out, this draft is FULL of elite skaters, which may translate into one of the most talented groups of youngsters in a quite a while. No generational talents here, but VERY DEEP. 

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

The first article I have read from Ben Kerr, seems to really know his stuff. 

Edited by jammer2