Bryz/Bobs vs .......... Vokoun

Guest phlfly

Well just look at the standings, despited all statastic for goalies.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/standings.htm?type=con#&navid=nav-stn-conf

Yes he has better statistics but who is care about it if your team is seating below playoff seat.

If you know a history, team with Vokoun has never made post season (I hope I'm right). So is it coincidence or trim?

Flyers had an option Vokoun or Bryz so they went with Bryz, so Flyers front office knew something that we don't know about Vokoun.

http://www.nhl.com/i...id=nav-stn-conf

Yes he has better statistics but who is care about it if your team is seating below playoff seat.

If you know a history, team with Vokoun has never made post season (I hope I'm right). So is it coincidence or trim?

Flyers had an option Vokoun or Bryz so they went with Bryz, so Flyers front office knew something that we don't know about Vokoun.

He has made the playoffs twice..03-04 and 06-07 but hey don't let facts stand in the way of a good story!!!! ;)

i'm glad that link despited all statastic for goalies. very few do that.

If you know a history, team with Vokoun has never made post season (I hope I'm right).

no, you aren't.

So is it coincidence or trim?

are you suggesting girls in florida on spring break may have distracted him?

so Flyers front office knew something that we don't know about Vokoun.

that he didn't cost enough. we did know that, though.

@phlfly - actually your question should be Bryz/Bob vs Vokoun/Bob. I would have taken Vokoun/Bob last summer and I'd take Vokoun/Bob now. And since Bob isn't likely to be a Flyer long term now, the question really should have been Bryz/? or Vokoun/Bob. Again, I'll take Vokoun/Bob.

I'm going to wait till end of season, then I will tell youi if Vokoun/Bob or Bryz/Bob. I think second pair is better for long run. Also remember Caps is very good team on paper, they shold out score thier opponnet, but it seems to me Vokoun gave up a lot bad goal too, after spoke with Caps fans here.

http://www.nhl.com/i...id=nav-stn-conf

Bryzgalov is playing like an AHL calibre backup with an All Hu- Mang- US Universe contract.