The "Crow or Gripe About Your All Star Team Thread: 2017-18

hf101

Just now, ruxpin said:

You've already got mail. 

No thank you on that one. If people didn't veto that, they might skip right to having me committed (or shot). 

LMAO....Saad for Kessel straight up?

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well at the rate I was going through goalies in the NAHANA League it only seemed fitting that the force balances itself out in the All Star League.  I now have 3 d-men either on IR or listed at Day to Day ...... :rage:  Ristolainen was just listed as day to day. :hocky:

FHL.jpg

8-8 tie going into today Rux :)

Backlund, Lucic, Boychuk, Panik and Petry for me, Lee, Coleman, Landeskog and Maroon for you.

Categories that are close enough to snag are Goals, PPG, SHP, GWG, +/- and hits, as well as the saves category

1 hour ago, J0e Th0rnton said:

8-8 tie going into today Rux :)

Backlund, Lucic, Boychuk, Panik and Petry for me, Lee, Coleman, Landeskog and Maroon for you.

Categories that are close enough to snag are Goals, PPG, SHP, GWG, +/- and hits, as well as the saves category

Could go either way, but I think you take this. 

I went to bed about 11 (eastern) and had opened up a little lead, but your guys were playing later games.   It's been a bit of a seesaw week. 

1 minute ago, ruxpin said:

Could go either way, but I think you take this. 

I went to bed about 11 (eastern) and had opened up a little lead, but your guys were playing later games.   It's been a bit of a seesaw week. 

My best case scenario is a tie Rux.

The categories you have you have a big lead in except +/-.

You can take multiple categories from me with a decent night and I can only go for +/- and the lottery SHP and GWG

15 minutes ago, FD19372 said:

I'm looking to move Pacioretty or Saad, but I want a QUALITY LW or in return, looking for goals, shots on goal, hits as well as +/-. I want that or a good starting goalie.

+/- Aside, both those guys are quality LW's that bring goals, SOG and hits(Well, Pac brings hits). Are you looking for a lateral trade? I don't understand why you are trading those categories to buy the same categories in return.

22 minutes ago, J0e Th0rnton said:

+/- Aside, both those guys are quality LW's that bring goals, SOG and hits(Well, Pac brings hits). Are you looking for a lateral trade? I don't understand why you are trading those categories to buy the same categories in return.

If I had a choice I'd move Saad. I need goals, but more hits and shots on goal in particular, even though Saad puts the puck in the net very effectively from time to time. +/- is a bonus as well. In addition, I have 3 Hawks on my team and I'm trying to move one, and he seems like the one I want to deal.

36 minutes ago, FD19372 said:

I'm looking to move Pacioretty or Saad, but I want a QUALITY LW or in return, looking for goals, shots on goal, hits as well as +/-. I want that or a good starting goalie.

Skinner for Pacioretty  :)

19 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

Skinner for Pacioretty  :)

I'll do that but how about Skinner and Andersen for Elliott and Pacioretty? If not, I'll do the Skinner/Patch deal straight up. BTW, would you do Saad for Skinner?

Just now, FD19372 said:

I'll do that but how about Skinner and Andersen for Elliott and Pacioretty? If not, I'll do the deal straight up.

Not willing to part with Andersen at this time.  If that is a deal breaker I would understand.

3 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

sorry bud, not interested in Saad.  sent you a trade offer.  If you say no, no worries. :)

Just so I don't waste my time...I'll ask beforehand. Ghost and Skinner for Pacioretty and Keith. Yea or nay? 

3 minutes ago, FD19372 said:

Just so I don't waste my time...I'll ask beforehand. Ghost and Skinner for Pacioretty and Keith. Yea or nay? 

Not moving Ghost as of now

I'll give you Neal / Skinner for Pacioretty ....

Archived