Game 1 Flyers at Sharks 10/04/17 10:30 pm

OccamsRazor

1 hour ago, King Knut said:

I watched on DVR with my 1 month old in my arms this morning. Goes a lot quicker when you can skip the breaks and the baby stays asleep!

I did watch the re-showing on the NHL Network that cuts the game to make it fit a certain time frame, but I did get to see it.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had the game on last night, but dozed in and out a few times and missed the entire third period.  From what I saw, the team had jump and looked good overall.  As noted, Manning, MacDonald and Weise are just terrible.  I rather see @ruxpin on the ice than those idiots.

I did see a good amount of the Leafs/Jets game.  Mason looked A-trocious.  Maurice and the GM appeared to be visibly frustrated as well.  No word on whether Mason blamed everyone but himself.

22 hours ago, Puck It Up said:

I watched the first 2 periods before I had to go to bed even though I have off work until Next Monday, but I have a 1 year old daughter who starts calling me very early in the morning.

I have three cats who do the same. The dog, however, let's us sleep in.

21 hours ago, hf101 said:

Yeah, and several of us were in game chat till the very end.  

It was the Sharks home opener.  

Planning to watch tonight's Kings opener also.

I can't stay up that late anymore. I'll probably watch the first. On Saturday, but won't make it long past that.

33 minutes ago, fanaticV3.0 said:

I have three cats who do the same. The dog, however, let's us sleep in.

Ha Ha, I suppose though you can let the cats go for at least a bit, but for me it is up right away. :)

On 10/6/2017 at 10:07 AM, Puck It Up said:

Oh they must mean business. :) When it's time to eat it must be time to eat.

It's not even about food, the little ass holes just want me to get up. They walk all over me, head butt me, poke, etc.

Archived