Contract dispute with Turris

Puck_Pun

28 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Careful though....he is likely to let in an unwanted passenger into your vehicle on his glove side...............  :ph34r:

At least he won't be like Mike Richards and try to "import" some OxyContin  ... :blowingakiss::ph34r:

On 11/8/2017 at 5:38 AM, J0e Th0rnton said:

His history? Ottawa has a history of being super frugal and low balling guys to the point of telling them they are not that good

Like him holding out for more money when he was with the Coyotes.

No argument on Ottawa being cheap though.

On 11/8/2017 at 7:40 PM, Puck_Pun said:

Like him holding out for more money when he was with the Coyotes.

No argument on Ottawa being cheap though.

That had nothing to do with Money and everything to wanting to be traded to a team that would give him more than 11 minutes of icetime a game. Tippett kept him down a lot because Tippett would rather play a 40 point Belanger on the top line since Belanger will chip and chase every shift. The fans, and even the team were questioning why he was not given more icetime since he was plainly more skilled at the time. They desperately needed a C and everyone was baffled. They strongly encouraged him to leave university, promising him premium time. Then Tippett locked him to the 3rd and 4th lines because he wanted chip and chase hockey only. No skill.

Right up to his firing, Yotes fans were clamoring about how Tippett holds kids down and pointed to Turris as a prime example of being away from Tippett.

On 11/7/2017 at 6:25 PM, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Careful though....he is likely to let in an unwanted passenger into your vehicle on his glove side...............  :ph34r:

ha...just noticed you switched your avatar. That may be the coolest one of the whole site....awesome. 

38 minutes ago, jammer2 said:

ha...just noticed you switched your avatar. That may be the coolest one of the whole site....awesome. 

Thanks, jammer.

It was SUPPOSED to be an ode to both the Lightning and my hometown Buccaneers as well, but err, well, the Bucs simply aren't doing so well in the NFL...shocker, right? :bigteeth:

However, since the Bolts are so damned dominant right now, the pirate skeleton now stands for "danger for the rest of the NHL!"

Wooohoooo....yea, yea, I know...still early in the season, but I don't believe I've ever had the opportunity to root for a Lightning team as dominant as this one has been showing itself to be.

I'm pretty giddy about this team right now!

2 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

I'm pretty giddy about this team right now!

With good reason, a TON of talent on TB. Even Slater Kokk is chipping in on offense. Stevie can do no wrong, with FA signings or drafting. There is some uber talented kids on the farm that will be clawing on the team later this year and next. A great spot to be in. 

Archived