Red Wing Fans Check-In

SpikeDDS

Hello!!

<echo>

<crickets>

It seems of late that @yave1964 and I are the only RW fans alive on here. And it’s not that I don’t like @yave1964 (except for that whiff of stale beer), and as much as I like discussing hockey with him, where is everybody?

Maybe they are all out in the HFA concourse! 

:IDunnoSmiley:

Red Wings fans, check in please. 

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 8:25 PM, Hockey Junkie said:

May they have 100 years of bad luck for all of their past success and the arrogance to call Detroit hockey town.  Its not hockey town.  Detroit is CRIME TOWN.

Well that is mean. Does Buffalo have a team? 

On 10/8/2017 at 8:25 PM, Hockey Junkie said:

May they have 100 years of bad luck for all of their past success and the arrogance to call Detroit hockey town.  Its not hockey town.  Detroit is CRIME TOWN.

Wait, isn't that Chicago now?

;-P

46 minutes ago, SpikeDDS said:

Wait, isn't that Chicago now?

;-P

There are plenty of cities in the US that fall into that category.  I only think its arrogant of Detroit to call their city Hockey Town.  I mean, Montreal and Boston and even Buffalo could be offended by that.  None of these warm weather teams deserve the name, thats for sure. Montreal and Boston had the early tradition, and with US viewers also.  When Orr and Espo's Bruins played Beleveau's Canadiens.  I understand Gordie Howe played their and him I do respect.  Detroit is big for baseball and basketball also.  And the Lions are coming around nicely.  I do not accept the label of Hockey town

15 hours ago, Hockey Junkie said:

There are plenty of cities in the US that fall into that category.  I only think its arrogant of Detroit to call their city Hockey Town.  I mean, Montreal and Boston and even Buffalo could be offended by that.  None of these warm weather teams deserve the name, thats for sure. Montreal and Boston had the early tradition, and with US viewers also.  When Orr and Espo's Bruins played Beleveau's Canadiens.  I understand Gordie Howe played their and him I do respect.  Detroit is big for baseball and basketball also.  And the Lions are coming around nicely.  I do not accept the label of Hockey town

Well....MEEE-OWWW!  :dizzysmiley-1:

Archived