Game 4 Flyers at Predators 10/10/17 8:00 pm

OccamsRazor

Ever when they were down 3-0, I liked this team. They dominated most of those two periods. 

This is a different Flyers team. The youth, Giroux on wing, Coots looking more and more like he has found another gear to his game, our improved defense, great puck movement. 

This is a fun team on the rise. 

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

I agree only the guy making the call doesn't see it that way.

Really it's that simple?

Isn't that what Morin has done???

He has shown he was better than both Mcdud and Manning yet here we sit with a scratch for the 4th game because of the convient excuse of he doesn't play the right side....like he can't...yet why not see if he can...but whatever...

Mall I mean is that all 6 slots will be taken. By strong players.  They won't have to be better than Manning or Mac.  They'll have to be better than GOOD then. 

3 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Nice Mcdud is the cytalst for the Cup...

...Hak is a genius!!!

3-3

Sounds like i have a chance of watching in the morning afterall..

..now just win!!!!!

Weise has an assist, so he just cemented his place in the line-up for all 82 games! 

#Haksnewson

1 minute ago, Samifan said:

Weise has an assist, so he just cemented his place in the line-up for all 82 games! 

#Haksnewson

Yeah go figure....c'mon win won and stick it in Fartsmell's face!!!

Just now, vis said:

I hate that Sanheim, Hagg and Provorov are numbers 6, 8 and 9.  Can't tell who is on the ice half the time.

I can tell Provorov from them by how he moves, but I'm constantly mixing Hagg and Sanheim up

1 minute ago, RJ8812 said:

I can tell Provorov from them by how he moves, but I'm constantly mixing Hagg and Sanheim up

Yeah, Provorov has a pretty distinctive skating style/posture.  When he's skating it's easy to see who it is.  Otherwise, it's tough telling them apart - especially Hagg and Sanheim.

Archived