Tickets?

sekkes85

What website do you guys use to get tickets?  I'm looking to get some for the home opener but they seem to be a bit pricey especially with the processing fee.  I'm probably going to try again Saturday morning and hope for the best...

I heard seatgeek.com was good but again the processing fees kill me.  I know everyone does a percentage of the ticket cost but you would think it would be a flat fee...

On 10/12/2017 at 10:47 AM, sekkes85 said:

What website do you guys use to get tickets?  I'm looking to get some for the home opener but they seem to be a bit pricey especially with the processing fee.  I'm probably going to try again Saturday morning and hope for the best...

I heard seatgeek.com was good but again the processing fees kill me.  I know everyone does a percentage of the ticket cost but you would think it would be a flat fee...

If you are only looking for 2, I have a pair available...in section 205 row 3.    If you are interested please private message me and I will take down my listing.

5 minutes ago, Poulin20 said:

If you are only looking for 2, I have a pair available...in section 205 row 3.    If you are interested please private message me and I will take down my listing.

PM sent!

22 hours ago, sekkes85 said:

So to answer the question apparently the best place to find tickets is right here!  Thanks @Poulin20!

My pleasure @sekkes85 thanks so much for taking them off my hands as I hated to let them go to waste.  Feel free to contact me in the future before trying stubhub or seatgeek and enjoy the game!

Archived