Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL
Sign in to follow this  
sekkes85

Tickets?

What website do you guys use to get tickets?  I'm looking to get some for the home opener but they seem to be a bit pricey especially with the processing fee.  I'm probably going to try again Saturday morning and hope for the best...

I heard seatgeek.com was good but again the processing fees kill me.  I know everyone does a percentage of the ticket cost but you would think it would be a flat fee...

I always use Stubhub.

EDIT:  I just compared prices from StubHub, SeatGeek, and the Flyers site.  There really wasn't any difference between StubHub and SeatGeek.  The Flyers site was about 10% more expensive for essentially the same seat.

Edited by AlaskaFlyerFan

On 10/12/2017 at 10:47 AM, sekkes85 said:

What website do you guys use to get tickets?  I'm looking to get some for the home opener but they seem to be a bit pricey especially with the processing fee.  I'm probably going to try again Saturday morning and hope for the best...

I heard seatgeek.com was good but again the processing fees kill me.  I know everyone does a percentage of the ticket cost but you would think it would be a flat fee...

If you are only looking for 2, I have a pair available...in section 205 row 3.    If you are interested please private message me and I will take down my listing.

5 minutes ago, Poulin20 said:

If you are only looking for 2, I have a pair available...in section 205 row 3.    If you are interested please private message me and I will take down my listing.

PM sent!

• Like 1

So to answer the question apparently the best place to find tickets is right here!  Thanks @Poulin20!

22 hours ago, sekkes85 said:

So to answer the question apparently the best place to find tickets is right here!  Thanks @Poulin20!

My pleasure @sekkes85 thanks so much for taking them off my hands as I hated to let them go to waste.  Feel free to contact me in the future before trying stubhub or seatgeek and enjoy the game!