Game 5 Caps at Flyers 10/14/17 7:00 pm

OccamsRazor

I guess what better way to get a game day thread started....

...why am i not surprised by this Hak move...it is really getting hard to understand what he is doing....it reminds so much of Chip Kelly...

DMCj16CVwAAbWmU.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Flyers are well rested and the Caps will be playing back to back games and be traveling after playing in front of 63 people in NJ tonight. Plus the Flyers will be jacked with emotion for their home opener so what could go wrong......:thinking:

1 hour ago, Leach27 said:

Meltzer said manning is in and Travis Sanheim is out (healthy scratch) . f**k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY WTF is Hak freaking doing!!! I give him the benefit of the doubt but with each passing day he more and more makes dumb *** moves. Why would he sit Sanheim for Manning of all people???? If this is true he truly is a freaking dumbass chip Kelley clone, but taller and thinner.

This is an important start for Elliott.  If he bombs it will be instantaneous dog house.  Backstrom averages 1.29 points a game versus the O and B.  Yikes.  The only thing I can say is Manning may be more physical than Sanheim and/or experienced against the club. 

This is the start of the longest home stretch of the year. I hope it is a good one.

Howie

Just woke in time to see Coots trickle one in.

Won't be able to finish this one till late tonight...headed out for dinner and drinks with friends.

Flyers 5-2 Weal with the game winner.

Cheers all!!!!!!

:cheers:

Well stuck around to see them give up one...so please someone anyone tell me WTF is Mcdud way out of position way up high between the dots...them dumbshit must have forgot he is a defenseman not a forward...

...this is my goddamn point...this is a mistake a rookie would make yet this clown continues to play.

He is the other team's best weapon every night he is out there.

I said 5-4 Flyers tonight but wow, 8-2 with 3 minutes left versus the Caps, or anyone else- I'll take it. :horn:Of course this means they'll be shutout 3 times in a row now, but I'll enjoy this one.

Even allowing for a third-string Washington D, this was an impressive effort.  Our top lines were working the puck and show finesse. I suspect having a credible fourth line for the first time in years makes our team a lot tougher to defend. Let's hope Laughton keeps proving that patience can be a virtue. 

Archived