Fleury injured...What Now For the Knights?

42 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

@pilldoc  will NOT be a happy camper..... he is piling up the Vegas netminders on his fantasy hockey team....  lol

you can say that again.... I just shook my head in disgust this morning.  (I think I even muttered you gotta be freaking kidding me...again!)

hfl.jpg

AND ...to add injury to insult ..... Anderson gets absolutely shelled last night and yanked from the game.   As I joked to @hf101 in the NAHANA thread .... is it possible to lose the weeks match after the very 1st night .....YUP!

All I can say is...who's next in line??  Maybe I can go with their 4th netminder!   Not exactly the way Vegas wanted to start their inaugural season.

9 hours ago, pilldoc said:

you can say that again.... I just shook my head in disgust this morning.  (I think I even muttered you gotta be freaking kidding me...again!)

hfl.jpg

AND ...to add injury to insult ..... Anderson gets absolutely shelled last night and yanked from the game.   As I joked to @hf101 in the NAHANA thread .... is it possible to lose the weeks match after the very 1st night .....YUP!

All I can say is...who's next in line??  Maybe I can go with their 4th netminder!   Not exactly the way Vegas wanted to start their inaugural season.

Dallas can trade leftfourin. 

21 hours ago, ruxpin said:

AK, I haven't been paying attention (despite having Fleury in fantasy hockey).    What's causing the injuries?   Are they allowing teams to crash the net or something?   I mean, that's three.  That's weird.

I'm not sure.  I know MAF has a concussion so he was hit by someone or something.  Subban has a groin pull.  Dansk hurt his knee.

This just in:

After being scored on 9 times in 2 games played in the NHL and posting a 6.38 GAA and .813 Sv%, it has been reported that Vegas' Maxim Lagace has been placed on IR with an upper ego injury.

Lagace makes the 4th goalie playing for the Knights to be placed on the injury list, but officials with the club state,

"This is the worst one of all......torn muscles heal, broken bones heal, but when a man's pride has been shattered, well, not even the BEST TV doctors will be able to help him recover.... no matter how many awards the actor has won for the part"

:ph34r:

Archived