No Morin

sekkes85

42 minutes ago, vis said:

I think he is a good systems coach.  But I do not think he manages the game well.  I am also curious about the dynamic on the bench and in the locker room.  I am not sure if he's really "developed" players since being here.

This /\

I do think he's got guys playing a dynamic style, I think the team looks a lot faster, that can't just be because of a fast 4th line....

So he must have good ideas as far as "systems' go. 

I think he does okay in between periods, i think in the moment he struggles, maybe he's a Schenn- like thinker, he gets the right answer just not right away. 

As far as developing players, I guess we'll see in a couple years ? Right now it doesn't seem awesome, but Leier and Laughton both look good, Ghost is playing very well, does Hakstol have a hand in that ? or is it Gordon in LVH ?  

Truly I don't have a good feel for him either way after 2 years and I think that's odd. 

5 hours ago, murraycraven said:

He certainly appears to play favorites which really is a concern.

Why can't he play favorites with guys who are worth a damn though....then i wouldn't care so much!!!!!

1 hour ago, mojo1917 said:

I think those gaffes are in the dictionary under "rookie mistakes".  

Oh no doubt so let's get Sam his shot and let him take his lumps now and get them out the way so by the 2nd half of the season they all can be playing together....it isn't like Manning isn't playing like shiit every other play it seems still taking dumb bone penalties i see.

At least Morin has upside to bring to the club. They need what he would bring.

But continue to skate out mediocre Dmen to go with the mediocre goalie....these points right now are just important as the points in march.

21 hours ago, mojo1917 said:

@OccamsRazor

I think those gaffes are in the dictionary under "rookie mistakes".  

Not his finest moment, however, I have a hope that he will continue his streak of being a plus player every year he's played. 

Yeah for sure. Plus who's fault is it that the pass is in his bloody feet in the first place?! 

He's only 6'4" or whatever with a 6' wingspan, and a 6' stick. Let's see, I'm a pro hockey player, why not put the pass right in his feet! Welcome to the NHL!

16 minutes ago, Podein25 said:

Plus who's fault is it that the pass is in his bloody feet in the first place?! 

Huh?

Did you see the gifs???

There was no pass in the feet...you must be talking about something else??

34 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Huh?

Did you see the gifs???

There was no pass in the feet...you must be talking about something else??

Isn't that Sanheim at the bottom of the screen at the start of the first clip?

3 minutes ago, Podein25 said:

Isn't that Sanheim at the bottom of the screen at the start of the first clip?

Yeah i see the initial pass....ok i was watching the Keystone kop folly afterwards but yeah not the best of passes but man with his skill set he could of kicked his skate inwards to receive it better seen him do it in a few clips before.

But the fumble afterwards was funny.

You can tell Mcdud (wearing one of the A's) has been coaching him up falling down and all...nice! (By the way it is all tongue in cheek picking in case it din't relay).

Archived