You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

Sign in to follow this  
J0e Th0rnton

Johanssen's hit on Vlasic...

45 minutes ago, J0e Th0rnton said:

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

I know how you feel. Was there even a penalty on the play??

The Flyers just lost Ghost from a hit by Leo Komarov in the Leafs game and there wasn't even a penalty called.

giphy.gif

And then not anything from the league. Turrible. So much for protecting the players.

But they will call this crap...

[IMG]

@J0e Th0rnton

Looked at it half a dozen times here, really not much to see. It looks clean to me, the puck was in Vlasic's skates and he looked as if he were trying to get the puck on his stick and Johanssen hit him but I have seen worse. Truthfully it looked like a hockey play, kind of fluky that Vlasic was injured. Hope he is not out for long.

• Like 1

Yup.  Looked OK to me also.  I don't think Johanssen left his feet until after the hit.

Sorry that Vlasic is in a pickle.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1