Leafs vs Blues

WordsOfWisdom

Far too many giveaways in this one by the Leafs. It's as though the Leafs have forgotten how to pass the puck. The second period was especially ugly and this faceoff violation penalties are starting to wear on me. Drop the d@mn puck! 

Good comeback attempt at the end but far too late. Leafs were stuck in first gear for the first two periods here.  :(

14 hours ago, BluPuk said:

No excuses for the lack of effort. Good grief, Bozak scored two goals and we still lost?

:whiteflag:

Bozak is someone I think the Leafs should get rid of. Somehow he managed to work his way down from line 1 to line 4. (He used to be the #1 center on this team lol!)

The numbers Matthews is putting up are incredible! He has 10 goals and was +14 after 14 games!  :showingguns:  He must be scoring most of his goals in the games I'm not watching.  

Bozak has been on my list of 'must go' players for many years - right at the top. Unfortunately, I think he is not a tradable asset any more. He is past his 'best before' date IMHO.

And Babs doesn't seem to be able to get anything like consistency out of his current line-up. Chop-chop Babs.

I am beginning to believe that LL is waiting until very late this season or the off-season to pull of some BIG trades/acquisitions.

We have to keep in mind that we are still in rebuild mode. All that crap about being a 'contender' this year was just that - crap. A hot start, yes, but not sustainable with our current roster.  Get off of your old ass, Lou :readytofight: 

Archived