Yea for a comeback win!

Szostak

I'll say that was a good comeback win for Chicago fans.

I know most people will say, "yea, but it was just Carolina"...well, the Canes have been playing some pretty stingy defense almost all season to this point. Where they falter is in scoring.

They got goals tonight and their defense should have netted them the win, but the Hawks had other plans and spoiled it.

PP still not working quite right for Chicago, but hey, an even strength scoring attack for the win will do just fine for now.

Good one.

And nice to see Brent Seabrook back on the scoresheet with an assist.

I play fantasy hockey and he is one of my defensemen, so there is a self serving motive for me there.... hehe

Oh, and welcome to our boards, @Szostak !

59 minutes ago, Szostak said:

Alex DeBrincat  netted 2 goals,a Forsling first of the season, and Saad with the OT winner!Nice comeback win for the hawks.

:welcome:

Good for DeBrincat, the Hawks have had a hard time scoring goals for some this season.  Maybe it is the adjustment for Kane without Panarin, dunno.  

welcome to the forum!

3-0 Carolina and they took their foot off the gas. If there is anything that can be called a good loss for a young team this might be it, Chicago is in decline mode but still has teeth, Carolina needs to learn to never think that enough is enough.

4 hours ago, yave1964 said:

@Szostak

First favorite team the Hawks and second favorite team the BLUES!!???? Is that even allowed, lol?

Well, Yave, what can he say?

Since the Blues aren't winning anytime soon, he'd like to have a team with at least some history of winning......  :bigteeth:

20 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Well, Yave, what can he say?

Since the Blues aren't winning anytime soon, he'd like to have a team with at least some history of winning......  :bigteeth:

I think they're should be a 20+ round shootout between Tarasenko and Kane for his fan support.

Archived