Leafs vs Canucks

WordsOfWisdom

I don't why the Leafs always seem to play bad on Saturday's but here was another wasted opportunity. They actually out-shot the Canucks, but they weren't getting great scoring opportunities like Vancouver was until near the end of the third period. Too little, too late. 

I'm also noticing Polak when he plays... for all the wrong reasons. I think he screened Andersen on at least one of the two goals.  :(

Yes, these guys are not contenders, they're pretenders. As I have said before, there is no persistence, no character, and most importantly, no hitting. I can't watch the games as I used to. I generally wait until the third period to even start checking the score.. sad.

13 hours ago, BluPuk said:

Yes, these guys are not contenders, they're pretenders. As I have said before, there is no persistence, no character, and most importantly, no hitting. I can't watch the games as I used to. I generally wait until the third period to even start checking the score.. sad.

Well they seem to be playing well on days other than Saturday, and I'm watching the Saturday games.  :(

Archived