What is wrong with the Oilers??

yave1964

6 minutes ago, JR Ewing said:

@OccamsRazor @Podein25

Worse yet, the play led directly to a GA. I don't know what a penalty is anymore.

Well i know missed calls happen it is a fast game but goddamn you can tell by the first clip the ref is LOOKING right at him!!!

I feel sorry for the players not getting protection in cases like this.

1 minute ago, JR Ewing said:

Nope. No penalty, and then a goal. Benning was alright, and on his next shift got into Kane's face and exchanged some glove-on shots. Thank God the gloves stayed on. Kane would murder him in a fight.

Wow. Shirley the league will look at it?!

Yeah, Benning did the smart thing there I guess, although a two-hander to the ankle would have been warranted.  No other Oiler did anything though at the time?

7 minutes ago, Podein25 said:

Wow. Shirley the league will look at it?!

Yeah, Benning did the smart thing there I guess, although a two-hander to the ankle would have been warranted.  No other Oiler did anything though at the time?

No; nobody did anything or said anything to Kane (that I saw). The San Jose colour man between the benches said that afterward, on the bench, Benning spent the entire time telling Kane he would be in his face. Nobody else was mentioned.

23 minutes ago, JR Ewing said:

No; nobody did anything or said anything to Kane (that I saw). The San Jose colour man between the benches said that afterward, on the bench, Benning spent the entire time telling Kane he would be in his face. Nobody else was mentioned.

Wow. I guess I'm pretty old school and feel something like that should not go unanswered. There has to be some level of standing up for your teammates if you expect to go to war together some day and expect to not get slaughtered. 

• 1 month later...

Archived