News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

File this under I guess everyone is an expert...... I am gonna take a crack at dissecting what is IMHO wrong with the Oilers this season.     They were the darling pick to run over the Western conference, to bury Calgary somewhere in Alberta, to make the California teams sink into the ocean, to make the Hawks look like Doves, to make St. Louis sing the Blues, to catch the Predators, okay enough of that you get it. Last year was their coming out party, this year was to be the season the
      Pretty good assessment...however, I can't agree with all of it.   Did the team "decide" not to play D? I don't believe as a team they all decided to piss off McClellan and say, "Screw the defensive side...leave Talbot on his own". Young guys pressing too hard, making mental errors.....vets not doing their jobs to stabilize things and keep things on an even keel (looking at YOU, Lucic, Letestu, and Russell).... they push for the goals when they shouldn't, maybe defer to McDavi
      Draisaitl is mostly centering his own line and has 52 points in 54 games. It's tough to see him as a problem.   -Really watch the Oilers blueliners if you get a chance. For whatever reason, they're not able to complete simple passes, and wingers/centres are consistently being missed or the pass is intercepted by opposing player. This is a constant theme. These are simple play, but it becomes death by a thousand cuts. Kills both your defense and offense. -Milan Lucic is REALLY stru
      Wow. I guess I'm pretty old school and feel something like that should not go unanswered. There has to be some level of standing up for your teammates if you expect to go to war together some day and expect to not get slaughtered. 
      @J0e Th0rnton   Just imagine if he hadn't spent the first 1.5 months sick and then dragging around the corpse of Milan Lucic.        
      OMG that is bad! He should be hung up by the short and curlies for that!    Extremely dangerous spot, 3 feet from the boards, on the lower back like that. The only worse play in hockey is the slew foot.   Throw the book at that POS!