Neuvy and Manning on IR

Samifan

15 minutes ago, Samifan said:

Not sure how you can get hurt when you never play(neuvy)?

RE: Newuvy....Well that didn't take long .......  What did he do this time...paper cut while wrapping Christmas presents?????

18 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

RE: Newuvy....Well that didn't take long .......  What did he do this time...paper cut while wrapping Christmas presents?????

Seriously. What the Holy **** is wrong with the guy?! The guy must avoid bananas in the house, lest he steps on the peel. 

16 minutes ago, FD19372 said:

Hopefully, they won't have to use Lyon much, considering his .894 save percentage. We all knew Neuvirth was injury prone when we got him, so this comes as no surprise.

If they're drafted by the Flyers or their name is Neuvirth, that they're injury prone is apparently a given. 

38 minutes ago, sekkes85 said:

Morin and Myers both hurt....  Myers injury bug is really starting to concern me.  Alt will probably play and TJ a just in case piece.

At this point, Morin's is bothering me too.  What's wrong with him now?

As per Bill Meltzer:  Brandon Manning is out 3-4 weeks with an upper-body injury. Michal Neuvirth is out approx 1 week with a lower-body injury.

I suspect that Manning's injury is a result of the puck to the hand from the Calgary game.

As for Neuvirth, I would say that he probably cut his toe nail too short and it hurts when he puts his skates on; now needs a week for it to grow back

46 minutes ago, darthbal said:

As for Neuvirth, I would say that he probably cut his toe nail too short and it hurts when he puts his skates on; now needs a week for it to grow back

Oh, I thought Neuvirth’s Lower body injury was from excessive splinters in his ass from sitting on the bench. I heard those can be quite painful if they stay in too long and become infected. 

Just now, OccamsRazor said:

He must of heard about the rumor i heard about him going to the Oilers and he pulled a JVR. Smart move.

In other news, TJ finally gets called up @OccamsRazor! Wonder if he will get a chance before Gudas comes back?

Archived