I switched teams and I have no regrets

Fanboy

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Fanboy said:

@ruxpin I couldn't care less what you say, I'm going to be on the strip in Vegas in 2 weeks celebrating with the Golden Knights, first of many Stanley Cups, while you wallow in misery beside the Liberty Bell crying for Giroux to carry the Flyers MAYBE to the second round next year.

Golden Knights, best team in the world and I'M LOVING IT!!!

Congrats.  Zero respect from here.   If they win, that's terrific.  They'll have deserved it.  But you'll still be an interloping fraud.

And I'll still have been to one more Cup parade.  Granted, both were eons ago but they were at least for the team I'm actually a fan of and not some pay-per-view menu selection following a merchandise-burning temper tantrum.

1 minute ago, Fanboy said:

@Podein25 I didn't know that with my 49 posts on here.  I'm just a newbie

So, slow learner then? Just kidding, carry on. I'm cheering for the Kniggets by the way, they're quite a story. 

@ruxpin So you are upset because I burned all my old team stuff?  Because I fired the team, wrote a big letter to Vancouver Management, told them I will not spend one more dollar supporting the team and completely absolved myself of the team after 30 years.  that is why you are upset?

People switch jobs all the time too, are you telling me you have worked at the same place all your life?

I just switched teams because I wasn't happy with their results after 30 years and lack of commitment to winning,  I think I can stick it out another 30 years with Vegas, especially when they win the cup, they will have me hook and anchor for life!!

Archived