The Ref tried

Stuart

While I admit to having Leaf myopia-that referee in last nights Arizona game should be forced to face a hearing with the league.

Really? Five of six penalties to the Leafs(before the festivities at the end of the third period?). Where was he when Kadri took that elbow to the head, and may be out for awhile? Where was he when Moore took the same kind of hit but got called himself for mild retaliation? And that phantom call on Moore later in the faceoff circle? For what exactly?

i shake my head in disbelief!

But why be a Leafs fan, they haven't won the Cup in 50 years, going back to when there were only 6 teams in the league.  They haven't even won a round of the playoffs in over 15 years!!

Come join me on the Golden Knights bandwagon lol

True, Las Vegas is, by a country mile, the NHL story so far.

But, medically speaking, it is impossible to stop bleeding blue and white.

As for “complaining even though we won”; I only ask for fairness and integrity, a level playing field (even the TV telecast crew commented about the officiating, which is unusual). It’s one thing to have a 5-1 disparity in penalties, it’s another when two instigating Head shots go uncalled to boot.

On 12/29/2017 at 4:09 PM, Fanboy said:

But why be a Leafs fan, they haven't won the Cup in 50 years, going back to when there were only 6 teams in the league.  They haven't even won a round of the playoffs in over 15 years!!

Come join me on the Golden Knights bandwagon lol

If the Golden Knights win the Stanley Cup this season, I'm switching teams.  :cheer:

2 hours ago, WordsOfWisdom said:

If the Golden Knights win the Stanley Cup this season, I'm switching teams.  :cheer:

Don't forget to set crap on fire. It's what adults do.  It's fun for the whole family --especially if they're wearing the crap at the time.

2 hours ago, ruxpin said:

Don't forget to set crap on fire. It's what adults do.  It's fun for the whole family --especially if they're wearing the crap at the time.

Yup.

And those wacky Canucks don't even need alcohol to do this sort of thing....look...the guy with the SPRITE in his hands...it's all he needs!

Sprite n a smile!  :lol:

Vancouver.jpg

Archived