News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

I don't know why everyone is hating on Laughton. He's been fantastic in his role and would actually be promoted to either the 2nd or 3rd spot, but those are gifted to Filpputurd and Patrick. Laughton has done what's been asked of him and it's Haktard's fault for not rewarding Laughton for his play. If he turns out to be a 25 to 30 point line 4 player, that's good enough for me. And remember that he wasn't a top 10 pick either. Laughton was drafted 20th. I think you move Laughton into a 3rd line
      I feel like the deal worked perfectly for everyone.     We got a serviceable if not amazing NHL caliber center for two years to keep the position warm while prospects developed, not to mention two picks. Tampa got their cap problem taken care of and made roster room for their prospects that WERE ready. Pittsburgh got an extra warm body that could move the puck if needed for their cup run (which they won). And Streit got his Stanley Cup ring.     That trade was
      What?     Hextall traded Pronger's contract to Arizona.  Holmgren traded for Pronger.   Is this the Twilight Zone?  Am I being gaslighted?    
      I agree...it's a younger team and guys like Provorov and Konecny are nowhere near finished products. Laughton isn't a top 10 pick, he went 20th.       Ghost was Homers pick....amazing what you can do when you hold on to a 3rd rounder. They don't always hit, but when they do it's a lot better than 19 games of Jaroslav Modry.    The D will likely take a few years longer to solidify, it's the nature of the beast with young defencemen. We also still have to wait for Hart
      @ruxpin @radoran   Yes, you both have.****shifty eyes****