Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL
Howie58

Game 41: Blues at Flyers, 1/6/18 @ 1

I would like to see PHILLY WIN this one... it would help some for my BOLTS!

:flyers:

19 minutes ago, HockeyLady said:

I would like to see PHILLY WIN this one... it would help some for my BOLTS!

:flyers:

Unless you have a Delorean, consider it done,

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/6/2018 at 5:14 PM, brelic said:

Unless you have a Delorean, consider it done,

Welcome back Brayden.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

There was a game played between the Blues and Flyers a good while back where the Blues were playing so poorly that the announcer for the Blues stopped calling the game. When was that game and what was the final score? 

(Sorry for derailing the theard)

Can't believe no one mentions Goulbourn's hit to set up 1st goal on his very first shift in the NHL....He should get an Assist for that goal!

Also, LOVE the welcome home from Giroux on Schenn.....:)