Bruins lose!

notfondajane

Pens win 6-5 in ot after blowing a 2 goal lead. Then rallying from 2 goals down. Did hear it correctly, Jarry gave up 4 goals on 4 shots? I'm glad Sullivan had the nerve to pull him with 2 minutes left in the period. 

5 hours ago, notfondajane said:

Pens win 6-5 in ot after blowing a 2 goal lead. Then rallying from 2 goals down. Did hear it correctly, Jarry gave up 4 goals on 4 shots? I'm glad Sullivan had the nerve to pull him with 2 minutes left in the period. 

5 goals on 19 shots. So much for the goalie controversy! Murray scoreless in relief (only 6 shots) but he did stop a penalty shot.

I had just clocked out from work and sat down to eat, when I put the game on. The score was 3-1 Pens. I thinking the Pens are playing well. I place my order for food in Boston scores. I sit down to eat, Boston ties it! I finish my sandwich, it's 4-3 Boston. When Boston made it 5-3 I completely lost my cool and flip out on Jarry! I tore him a new butt hole (I forgot I was still at work!) I yelled if he didn't want to stop the puck to go buy a ticket for the game! That is when Sullivan pulled him! (I wonder if he heard me?)lol

I must confess.  I had two parlays go down the drain on Boston.  I thought i had this one when it was 5-3.  Unreal.  They have been playing far better than I ever dreamed they would.  Claude Julien might get whacked in Montreal sooner than Housley.  If he hasn't already without me knowing.

On 1/8/2018 at 12:01 PM, B21 said:

5 goals on 19 shots. So much for the goalie controversy! Murray scoreless in relief (only 6 shots) but he did stop a penalty shot.

I hope it was a fluke game for Jarry! Like the Pens don't need another Marc Andre Fleury! 

3 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

But YOU do!!

Think of all the fun you could have with Jarry....why, it would be like MAF never left!  :VeryCool:

I have 1/2 of the hair on top of my head than I had in 2007, I like to keep the rest!:pleasestopnow:

Archived