Should the coach go?

7 hours ago, Pucked in the head said:

I don't think we'll go far with old hackjob HACKSTALL behind the bench. Gord Murphy was at best mediocre that's part of the reason the defense sucks and the clown coach likes juggling lines and don't have a clue on how to utilize the talent on this team

And how would you utilize the talent on this team differently?

10 hours ago, Pucked in the head said:

I sure wouldn't juggle the lines so much  and I would go to management and tell we don't have all the right pieces to this puzzle it's obvious some of these pieces (players) don't fit with the rest of this team what would you do if given the opportunity genius?

First of all, I know I'm smart but not quite genius, :sorcerer: thus it is probably a good idea on your part laying off the extra adjectives when mentioning any of the members of this site, including myself.

It looks as if the lines you mentioned above are ones Hackstol has used. Every coach juggles lines.

I think we all know this team doesn't have all the right pieces yet, we have talent in the ranks but they aren't ready for the NHL.

I sure wouldn't juggle the lines so much  and I would go to management and tell we don't have all the right pieces to this puzzle it's obvious some of these pieces (players) don't fit with the rest of this team what would you do if given the opportunity genius?

I know you're new...but it doesn't take a genius to figure out talking to THE MAN who runs this board that way likely won't go well your way. 

No kidding we don't have the right pieces.  You'd waste everyone's time actually going to them to tell them "we don't have the right pieces" when there is NO ONE involved with this team that doesn't know that? 

FYI -  you'd look like an idiot. 

FYI - that, too, would be something everyone already knows. 

It's a rebuild through the draft.  It's still baking.  Telling everyone 20 minutes into a recipe that calls for 45 minutes that "it's not ready yet" isn't a solution or even a helpful statement. It's just the town crying of the village idiot. 

Archived