Game 55: Flyers at Coyotes 2/10/18 at 8 pm

OccamsRazor

2 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

John Gilles with the Flames?

I'd say the Flames would be asking for Hart in return.  

Frankly, I don't see the Flames bailing on Gillies anytime in the near future.

24 minutes ago, hf101 said:

I'd say the Flames would be asking for Hart in return.  

Frankly, I don't see the Flames bailing on Gillies anytime in the near future.

No way he has already been surpassed by the other kid David Rittich.

And they can ask for him all they won't they ain't getting him. I would trade them a draft pick like a 3rd maybe since he was a 3rd....or look elsewhere.

Well i wanted to give Neuvy the start tomorrow in Vegas but this isn't how i wanted it done.

Neuvy is going to have to stand on his head to keep Vegas from eating Gudas and Manning alive.

Please play Alt.

10 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

No way he has already been surpassed by the other kid David Rittich.

And they can ask for him all they won't they ain't getting him. I would trade them a draft pick like a 3rd maybe since he was a 3rd....or look elsewhere.

I'm not really sure how Gillies has played this season, but Rittich is a year and a half older and probably just was more NHL ready.  

7 hours ago, hf101 said:

I'm not really sure how Gillies has played this season, but Rittich is a year and a half older and probably just was more NHL ready.  

I just got that from trade rumors on Sportsnet and it saying basically he had been passed and the main reason being is if the Flames need a piece then he would be the piece maybe moved to get a said piece is all....meaning he is available...from the talking heads that is.

And depending on how serious Elliott is and will be out he would be a decent option to backup Neuvy.  And then he could be moved in the offseason if need be or sent down to play on the Phantoms instead of Lyon or Tokarski. Spitballin.

Archived