CBJ @ TO

hobie

TO was outshot 57-28 yet won 2/3s of the face offs, so is winning faceoffs as significant as we've heard, I don't think so.

Kadri 5 points tonite, Mitch 2 points, those two together remind me of Kadri and Lupul during Kadri's 1st year, magic.

Kadri got 5 points but Anderson put on another clinic, 54 saves, Anderson should have been the 1st star, not that it matters.

Gardiner was injured, not good.  

Babs did some more line experimenting tonite, he demoted Bozak and moved Moore up. I can't say it made much difference but it sure does appear to me that Bozak's talent, ability to keep up or what have you has totally disappeared and visually Moore looks like a better 3rd line center. I'd love it if Babs would try JVR/Moore/Kapanen as a 3rd line.

Tonite was a night where Columbus fans would/should have been gratified by the tremendous display their team put on, it was a great game for them except for losing, of course. early in the 3rd the announcers said that Columbus had out chanced TO(golden scoring opportunities) 20 to 10 yet TO was leading 4-3. Babs will bring everyone's attention to how well Leo plays after every game but TO faced an entire team of Leos tonite, mostly, yet won. There's no substitute for talent, hard work  can only get you so far.

Archived