Red Wings have to trade Daley, Kronwall and Green

Lucifer

Dude what? Incoherent gibberish, there are no words to describe my confusion by your post. Kronwall isn't going anywhere, he is an overpaid shadow of his former self who nobody wants (very painful for me to say, he has been my favorite Wing for a loooong time). His deal is unmovable and even if he could be moved he has nothing left. He is literally on his last leg. 

Backstrom has been off for the Caps but they need him to step it up to have a chance, they need to ADD not subtract. Again, I don't see him going anywhere.

As for the title of the thread, Green is a goner, the Caps are a possible destination and it even makes some sense. Daley just was added this past offseason and while it is possible he is moved out I would be mildly surprised.

47 minutes ago, yave1964 said:

Dude what? Incoherent gibberish, there are no words to describe my confusion by your post. Kronwall isn't going anywhere, he is an overpaid shadow of his former self who nobody wants (very painful for me to say, he has been my favorite Wing for a loooong time). His deal is unmovable and even if he could be moved he has nothing left. He is literally on his last leg. 

Backstrom has been off for the Caps but they need him to step it up to have a chance, they need to ADD not subtract. Again, I don't see him going anywhere.

As for the title of the thread, Green is a goner, the Caps are a possible destination and it even makes some sense. Daley just was added this past offseason and while it is possible he is moved out I would be mildly surprised.

I agree, no way in holy hell do the Caps get rid of their 2nd or 3rd best player (Kuznetzov may have passed him)....plus, the Wings are sellers, not buyers. 

Archived