Who should be my team

Ben

13 minutes ago, Podein25 said:

Mine is Overclocked.

Hey, we've hijacked the thread, nicely done!

Not the 1st time and CERTAINLY won't be the last time! LOL :cheers:

On 2/26/2018 at 4:11 PM, Ben said:

The NBA lacks competitive balance. MLB is too long. The NFL allows players to disrespect the flag. College basketball is corrupt. I love college football but I need another sport. I've always been intrigued by hockey but growing up in the south, I haven't had much exposure to it. So, I need a team to root for. I've been researching the history of the NHL and doing some homework. But, I want to ask the fans that know... Who should be my team and why?

So who did you end up picking anyway??

9 hours ago, CreaseAndAssist said:

And the tickets are DIRT cheap.  Did I mention free parking too?  

I heard they have an agreement down there that you can get a ticket in your happy meal.(I'm kidding, but they ought to consider it). 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2018 at 8:48 AM, ruxpin said:

I heard they have an agreement down there that you can get a ticket in your happy meal.(I'm kidding, but they ought to consider it). 

From having watched Florida Panthers games over the years, I know that if you took your car in for an oil change, you could get a free pair of tickets to their games.  Honestly, I wonder if ANYONE actually pays to see their games.  Its time to move them to Quebec and be done with it IMO and then this person can root for the Nordiques 2.0!  

Archived