Alexis Lafreniere

J0e Th0rnton

This kid is disgusting.

Not available this draft, but next year I think. Does not play for the Mooseheads, but I went to a Moose vs Rimouski game the other day and this 16 year old kid was stealing my breath.

I just looked up his stats for the year and my jaw dropped. he has 41 goals and 76 points in 54 games and like 10 OT GWG

When i watch the moose, I was impressed with 16 year old Zavier Parent and obviously Zadina who is available this draft, but this Lafreniere kid for Rimouski was showing epic level skills for a guy who started the year 15 years old.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, J0e Th0rnton said:

This kid is disgusting.

Not available this draft, but next year I think. Does not play for the Mooseheads, but I went to a Moose vs Rimouski game the other day and this 16 year old kid was stealing my breath.

I just looked up his stats for the year and my jaw dropped. he has 41 goals and 76 points in 54 games and like 10 OT GWG

When i watch the moose, I was impressed with 16 year old Zavier Parent and obviously Zadina who is available this draft, but this Lafreniere kid for Rimouski was showing epic level skills for a guy who started the year 15 years old.

What's amazing is he only has 7 pp goals (42 total now). He's got more points than Zadina who's ranked to go anywhere from 2nd to 5th overall in this draft...and he's not eligible for TWO more drafts. 6'1" 185...good size for a 16 year old.

I predict a full out tank by les Habitants for the 2020 draft.

4 hours ago, flyercanuck said:

What's amazing is he only has 7 pp goals (42 total now). He's got more points than Zadina who's ranked to go anywhere from 2nd to 5th overall in this draft...and he's not eligible for TWO more drafts. 6'1" 185...good size for a 16 year old.

Zadina is good, but does not blow me away.

Xavier Parent will be a gem next year.

2020??? I thought laf was next year 

2 minutes ago, J0e Th0rnton said:

Zadina is good, but does not blow me away.

Xavier Parent will be a gem next year.

2020??? I thought laf was next year 

He's a late birthday...just misses next years draft.

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, J0e Th0rnton said:

He is already one of the best players in the entire Q at age 16

Can I call him a lock for 1st overall 2 years in advance?

Hard to call 16 year olds a lock...but he's pretty close to it.

• Thanks 1

• 2 years later...
  On 3/2/2018 at 4:55 PM, J0e Th0rnton said:

This kid is disgusting.

From FC:

Sadly he went to the Ranges of all places ......

• Like 1

15 hours ago, pilldoc said:
  On 3/2/2018 at 4:55 PM, J0e Th0rnton said:

This kid is disgusting.

From FC:

Sadly he went to the Ranges of all places ......

And even sadlier they won't allow him to play in the WJs (what is orangehead running the Rags?) because he is so busy...doing....nothing? The tournament MVP as a 17 year old should definitely be playing. 

• Like 1