Sharks and Tavares

Thoughts on the Sharks landing John Tavares. I personally don't think he will sign with us, simply due to the fact that we haven't been able to lure any big name guys. We would have the money (if we don't re-sign Kane and/or Thornton), and I feel like he would be a good fit (even though he isn't a real fast guy). I would like him, and he would be a good replacement for Joe Thornton, who unfortunately cannot play forever.

1 hour ago, belowthegoalline said:

Thoughts on the Sharks landing John Tavares. I personally don't think he will sign with us, simply due to the fact that we haven't been able to lure any big name guys. We would have the money (if we don't re-sign Kane and/or Thornton), and I feel like he would be a good fit (even though he isn't a real fast guy). I would like him, and he would be a good replacement for Joe Thornton, who unfortunately cannot play forever.

I posted awhile back hoping for that very thing. Another JT center :)

13 hours ago, J0e Th0rnton said:

I posted awhile back hoping for that very thing. Another JT center :)

Yeah, it would be kind of funny. And pretty good for the Sharks. I see them keeping Kane and maybe grabbing another winger, not getting JT 2.0.

On 3/10/2018 at 7:11 PM, yave1964 said:

Nah, he is coming to the Wings. A guy can hope, lol

Yeah, you can hope. Haha. I see him staying, going to Montreal or St. Louis. If Carolina was smart, they would try to get him. He's a player they could really use. I don't see that happening, but I like the fit there. He can play with Aho. That would be scary good if you ask me.

Archived