Well, look at the bright side...

King Knut

At least we don’t have to worry about qualifying Mrazek this summer.  

It it would have been nice to have him come in and play lights out, but that doesn’t seem kto be me a problem tmHedtall will have to contend with anymore.  

Also, We won’t have such a clogged situation in nets for the franchise and more room for Stolarz, Sandstrom and Hart to stake their claims.  

Silver linings to golden knight showers. 

6 hours ago, King Knut said:

At least we don’t have to worry about qualifying Mrazek this summer.  

It it would have been nice to have him come in and play lights out, but that doesn’t seem kto be me a problem tmHedtall will have to contend with anymore.  

Also, We won’t have such a clogged situation in nets for the franchise and more room for Stolarz, Sandstrom and Hart to stake their claims.  

Silver linings to golden knight showers. 

I know there is a lot of hockey left to be played but you can put me in the walkaway category...find another option.

Now with that said i also mean trade or cut /waive Neuvy too. Go into next year with another tandem.

I would be ok with going into next if Stolie bounces back with him behind Elliott and Lyon in LV with Hart.

I'm not so sure there are many great options left.

However i do know i want the Flyers to keep their draft pick and tell Mrazek so sorry good luck on your next chapter of your career.

With some new faces younger i hope in the lineup to start next year i once again expect the Flyers to be close to where they are this time next year.

With Morin in the lineup fulltime i expect an small incremental bit of improvement.

Call me crazy i'm fine with that.

Mzrazek is flat out terrible. He looks small in the net and his rebound control is pitiful. I would play Lyon the majority out to see what they have. 

Side not Gudas looks injured. Just something isn't right with him 

5 minutes ago, Bertmega said:

Side not Gudas looks injured. Just something isn't right with him 

Yeah he is depressed every time he looks around his partner is either Manning or Mcud so he knows he basically is on an island by himself.

You would be too.

Gudas Island if you will. SMFH

:bonkingheadonwall:

3 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

I know there is a lot of hockey left to be played but you can put me in the walkaway category...find another option.

Now with that said i also mean trade or cut /waive Neuvy too. Go into next year with another tandem.

I would be ok with going into next if Stolie bounces back with him behind Elliott and Lyon in LV with Hart.

I'm not so sure there are many great options left.

However i do know i want the Flyers to keep their draft pick and tell Mrazek so sorry good luck on your next chapter of your career.

With some new faces younger i hope in the lineup to start next year i once again expect the Flyers to be close to where they are this time next year.

With Morin in the lineup fulltime i expect an small incremental bit of improvement.

Call me crazy i'm fine with that.

We’re seeing from these games that not a ton of improvement is needed.  Frankly a larger part of the problem in these losses has been offense than defense... it’s just that Mrazek’s bad goals put them at a disadvantage and make an even playing surface tilted against us for a team with a half decent system. 

I’m with you on all fronts. Mrazek has a chance to give Hextall no choice but to qualify and keep him.  Hextall now almost no choice but to let him go.  I agree on Neuvy, bough I’m not sure what kind of a trade you get.  He might have to waive him and hope he gets claimed.  Failing that, the  Flyers can just have him ride in the press box as the 23rd roster spot that’s always empty. 

Some think hexy wont qualify Lyon, but with Sandstrom’s injury delayed season and our bad luck, you might as well retain the depth of it you can.  Then it’s just a toss up for Lyon it stolie to claim the backup role.  And since hak won’t use him and will just okay Elliot 56 games in a row until he breaks, I’m sure they’ll each get a shot.  

History will remember this season as the one in which Coots emerged and G proved he’s not dead.  

By I will remember it as the one in which Stolie and Morin missed their shots to be huge heroes due to injury.  (But that might be because I was never really down in Coots and G) I honestly think those two would have mad a serious differenc non this team this year.  

soeaking of which, Coots seems to have hit a wall... he hasn’t stayed healthy this long in a few seasons.  It could be fatigue or mental fatigue... he’s got a lot of responsibility out there... but the eye test tells me he’s still going to the areas that got him goals.  What I don’t see is T.K. and G getting the puck through this him anymore.   He’s still making plays and zone entries and getting “tertiary” assists. But not the points and more importantly the goals.  

Hak’s got to do something to shake that up and get them all back on course.  T.K. is a little too flippant with his shot selection lately too. That’s hurting as well. 

1 hour ago, OccamsRazor said:

Yeah he is depressed every time he looks around his partner is either Manning or Mcud so he knows he basically is on an island by himself.

You would be too.

Gudas Island if you will. SMFH

:bonkingheadonwall:

8 minutes ago, King Knut said:

Hak’s got to do something to shake that up and get them all back on course.  T.K. is a little too flippant with his shot selection lately too. That’s hurting as well. 

I would change the top two lines up:

Giroux/Coots/Jake

Lindblom/Patrick/TK

See if that works.

55 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

I would change the top two lines up:

Giroux/Coots/Jake

Lindblom/Patrick/TK

See if that works.

As overly cautious as I think Hak is, I don't think I want to see Lindblom/Patrick/TK playing together just yet.  

I'd consider sliding Raffl up with them and putting Lindblom with Laughton and Simmer for a third line.

Right now Teeks just doesn't seem to be making good decisions with the puck.  He's shooting when he should carry, carrying when he should pass, passing when he should... well he's not really passing much.

Putting him back on the third will kill his momentum, and I'm kinda excited at the thought of him with Patrick.  

Archived