This is what I meant

SpikeDDS

0-8-1 in our last nine games. Worst losing streak since 1986.

For not tanking, we sure are tanking!

The frustration is my concern. If I was AA, and I was asking myself why I should stay with this organization right now, I’d be having a hard time coming up with good reasons unless:

1. We get a new coach that has a GREAT resume and a history of winning. Someone I will HAVE to listen to because I KNOW he he is right, even though I am probably not gonna like what he says to me about my game. Am I willing to deal with that?

2. We get Dahlin. But even with this, it’s still gonna take 3-4 seasons to become a serious competitor again. Do I really want to wait that long to play for a potential contender?

We have now officially entered the “it’s gonna get worse” phase; the one that comes before the “it gets better” phase. And it is looking as dark and ugly as I thought it would.

When Anthony Mantha’s best play of the last 9 games is his fight against Corey Perry, you know you have arrived in Phase 1.

@SpikeDDS

0-9-1 after today. We are an equal opportunity helper with teams that are fighting for playoff spots, we lost to Anaheim/San Jose/Los Angeles/Colorado on this trip. Now we come back East and play a bunch more contenders in a row on the Bataan death march that is this season. Dahlin and Cholowski would sure look good in the top four together for the next 6-10 years. Our luck would be tho that we end up with one of the three or four worst records and drop in the draft like we did last year. At least this year seems deeper on the blueline but man, am I wanting Dahlin wearing the winged wheel.

Archived