Idea for a New Deal for Hexy!

King Knut

Kind of have to feel badly for Hurricanes fans.  Kind of.

If the last part about Dundon (say it like the Law & Order thing:  Dun Don) is true and he wants to be the one making the personnel decisions, I predict Carolina is in for horrible times.  Yeah, I know, they haven't been to the playoffs in years, so how much worse can it get?    It can get worse.  They at least have some kids and prospects coming along.  They could really screw even that up.

I don't think that's a situation that Lombardi would want to go anywhere near.    But clever idea for sure!

6 hours ago, ruxpin said:

Kind of have to feel badly for Hurricanes fans.  Kind of.

If the last part about Dundon (say it like the Law & Order thing:  Dun Don) is true and he wants to be the one making the personnel decisions, I predict Carolina is in for horrible times.  Yeah, I know, they haven't been to the playoffs in years, so how much worse can it get?    It can get worse.  They at least have some kids and prospects coming along.  They could really screw even that up.

I don't think that's a situation that Lombardi would want to go anywhere near.    But clever idea for sure!

I'd feel worse for them, but at least they had to good sense to wait until Lavvy got them a cup to fire him and besides,  I think there are some people in Connecticut enjoying a little bit of Schadenfreude right now.  

Archived