You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

Flyers likely have no 3rd this year. They'd have to fall out of the playoffs to keep theirs, and the pick for Marody is next year's Devil's pick.    Still a good move for them. As I know you and I have discussed, they're at the point where they're going to have to start either consolidating some assets into higher quality assets (2- or 3-for 1 deals) or translating players that don't fit the future into future picks. 
      So, that officially (for the Oilers) makes the deal Patrick Maroon for JD Dudek and Cooper Marody. I have no idea how it will work out, the same as everybody else.  
      Never said it was. Guys guys guys.   It is merely to demontrate how the deck is stacked depth wise against Marody.   That is all. Nothing more. The reason he was moved. The reason he may not have signed....went the free agent route and left ala Vesey leaving the Flyers with nada and he instead snagged a 3rd.   Great move.   As far as who makes the Flyers next year i can't say sitting here in march my magic 8 ball is in the shop.   However i can m
      Thought you at least had your grade 10, Ricky     
      He was probably around our 20th best prospect. Unlikely he'd surpass enough guys already in the pool and with the youth already on the team to become a Flyer. You'd be damn lucky to get a 3rd for your 20th best NHLer.     Hextall is still sticking with his plan to develop youth, and continue having more up and coming in the pipeline. He's already got 2-1sts, 1-2nd 2-3rds (likely lose one to Detroit) 1-4th  2-5ths 1-6th 3-7ths...10 picks. 
      He project to a bottom 6 forward.   Flyers pipeline is full so he may not even sign knowing the competition he is facing if you believe reports so Flyers want to get something for him instead of being left empty handed.   To me it sounds like an even trade.

Game Room 1

Please enter your display name