Seattle

notfondajane

1 hour ago, notfondajane said:

Ok people should Seattle receive the 32nd NHL team what do you name it? Reincarnate the Metropolitans? They could bring back MLB Pilots! What would a descent name? I wouldn't mind the name Falcons.

Seattle Amazons

Seattle Dark Roasts

Seattle's Best

Seattle Pilots (kind of like that)

Washington Generals

Seattle Volterra

Seattle Experience

Seattle SuperSonics...it was awesome once.

Seattle Matlose

Seattle Jacobs

Seattle Too bad the canucks have co-opted the killer whale/orca thing because...

Seattle Blackfish-would be bad ass

Seattle Thunderbirds

34 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

Seattle Needles

"The first 5000 in attendance get free Needle gear!"

How about THIS promotion....

Kraken Rum.jpg

First 5000 fans.... so they can keep up with their reckless Vancouver Canucks neighbors. :ph34r:

Hey, if Vancouver can burn and wreck a city because they didn't win a Stanley Cup, then Seattle can certainly match them because they just got a new franchise, right? 

2 hours ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

How about THIS promotion....

Kraken Rum.jpg

First 5000 fans.... so they can keep up with their reckless Vancouver Canucks neighbors. :ph34r:

Hey, if Vancouver can burn and wreck a city because they didn't win a Stanley Cup, then Seattle can certainly match them because they just got a new franchise, right? 

LMAO. I'm actually drinking exactly that right now. 

20 hours ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

The KRAKEN, dammit.... the KRAKEN!!  :)

Kraken4.jpg

Kraken1.jpg

Kraken3.jpg Kraken2.jpg

KrakenUNI1.png.jpg

KrakenUNI2.png.jpg

Design critique:

I definitely like the octopus more than the squid and Poseidon trident for the main logo.

however the trident with the "s" looks stellar on the shoulder and would definitely make a great secondary logo.

The Blue/Green/White colors are good and keep with the pro sports color scheme of the city.

Would Detroit get their knickers in a twist because of those dudes that waste the calamari ? I don't know, but  the Kraken sounds cool as hell, relates to Seattle's maritime tradition, I like it.

PS love the headbanging avatar. 

3 hours ago, mojo1917 said:

Design critique:

I definitely like the octopus more than the squid and Poseidon trident for the main logo.

however the trident with the "s" looks stellar on the shoulder and would definitely make a great secondary logo.

The Blue/Green/White colors are good and keep with the pro sports color scheme of the city.

Would Detroit get their knickers in a twist because of those dudes that waste the calamari ? I don't know, but  the Kraken sounds cool as hell, relates to Seattle's maritime tradition, I like it.

PS love the headbanging avatar. 

Well, I don't see how Detroit can get all uppity bout stuff.... I mean, if they are gonna throw octopi on the ice and call it their gimmick, then Seattle Kraken fans can start one of their own where they throw dead birds onto the ice.....seems fair no? :lol:

bird.jpg

And thanks on the second part....I've just been in that kind of mood lately...listening to all manner of loud obnoxious music and loving it. :)

On 3/27/2018 at 2:53 PM, ruxpin said:

I really like the Kraken idea. 

By far the best. So many ways to go as far as in-game promotions.  Some kind of "RELEASE THE KRAKEN!" theme when they go on the PP would be awesome. Sure would beat the "PECOOOOOOO Power Play!" and the "POWERBAAAAAALLL Power Play". Totally lame.

Archived