Florida @ TO

hobie

Florida is outside of the playoffs by 3 points so they'll probably be very motivated for this game. Forida's record in the last 10 games 7-3-0, TO's record 6-4-0.

At one point it looked like Florida might be able to catch TO but TO is 12 points ahead of them and Florida only has 7 games remaining so I don't think that's possible unless TO continues to play like the last 2 games.

2 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Go Leafs!

My stupid Flyer's need your so be kind and beat them in regulation.

Thanks.

Good luck!

8 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Sorry i left out the word "help".

The saying goes " God helps those....."

Great 1st period, it felt like TO could've had 7 goals but then the pedal came off of the metal and the game could've gone either way.

Killer instinct might be missing on this team, in the past the Edmonton Oilers could be winning 7-1 and Gretzky would say let's make it 13-1. TO needs that. 

4 hours ago, hobie said:

The saying goes " God helps those....."

Great 1st period, it felt like TO could've had 7 goals but then the pedal came off of the metal and the game could've gone either way.

Killer instinct might be missing on this team, in the past the Edmonton Oilers could be winning 7-1 and Gretzky would say let's make it 13-1. TO needs that. 

Yes Flyers actually helped themselves too.

3 points in 3 game road trip i'll take it.

Especially with the Flyers revolving door in net with injuries. Finally get Neuvy back and he only last one period.

Winning solves everything.

Archived