• Kings Sweep 4-0
    • Kings in 5
    • Kings in 6
    • Kings in 7

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is JEOPARDY!

I'll take Vegas Golden Knights for $1,000, Alex.

3-0

What are Marc-Andre Fleury's Save %, GAA and Record in the 2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs.

6 minutes ago, B21 said:

This is JEOPARDY!

3-0

What are Marc-Andre Fleury's Save %, GAA and Record in the 2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs.

I am amazed how he has progressed after some shaky playoff years with the Pens ...... Mentally he has gotten stronger.  Oh and without some stellar play last year during the Caps series ..... the Pens don't win the SC.  If he keeps this up...Vegas is a very legit team to win the SC..... AS AN EXPANSION TEAM .....  (I can't believe I just typed that) ......

18 hours ago, B21 said:

This is JEOPARDY!

3-0

And what a waste of a performance by Quick....1.69 gaa 945% and 0-3!!!!

Wish my Flyers could get a performance like that from their goalie!!!!

Well besides the 0-3 part!!!!!

On 4/16/2018 at 1:28 PM, pilldoc said:

I am amazed how he has progressed after some shaky playoff years with the Pens ...... Mentally he has gotten stronger.  Oh and without some stellar play last year during the Caps series ..... the Pens don't win the SC.  If he keeps this up...Vegas is a very legit team to win the SC..... AS AN EXPANSION TEAM .....  (I can't believe I just typed that) ......

He went from good to awful to great with the Pens (in the playoffs). Then to God-like with Vegas.

3 hours ago, B21 said:

He went from good to awful to great with the Pens (in the playoffs). Then to God-like with Vegas.

When was MAF good or great in Pittsburgh? He stunk up the joint the whole time he was here?

2 hours ago, notfondajane said:

When was MAF good or great in Pittsburgh? He stunk up the joint the whole time he was here?

2007-08 SCP...

.933 Save %

1.97 GAA

20 GP

Quick gets 3 goals in 4 games to work with crazy.

Then X-King McNabb with his 1st career playoff goal...sends them home.

Helluva a win. 

Only thing better than Quick was the Flower like him or not.

Well, that was fast.  I totally didn't expect the Kings to go out this fast or without being able to put any pucks in the net.   Quick finishes series with .941 SV%, 1.75 GAA, only had 3 goals of offensive support.  

Kudos to the Golden Knights.

On 4/16/2018 at 1:19 PM, B21 said:

This is JEOPARDY!

3-0

I stand corrected!

4-0

.977 Save %

.65 GAA

Must have some really good defensemen making all those saves!

5 minutes ago, B21 said:

Are you really that stoopid?

No! Do you know what your looking at? 

Actually watch MAF shot for shot and you will see that he is out of position on most shots and loses sight of majority of rebounds! He is not that good of a goalkeeper! 

I won't get involved in the debate whether MAF is good or bad. I will just point out the obvious, his numbers are fantastic and HE HASN'T COST HIS TEAM a game yet this playoffs. Wish we had that "problem" in Philly.

2 hours ago, hf101 said:

Well, that was fast.  I totally didn't expect the Kings to go out this fast or without being able to put any pucks in the net.   Quick finishes series with .941 SV%, 1.75 GAA, only had 3 goals of offensive support.  

Kudos to the Golden Knights.

Brings back bad memories of the Flyers-Sens series with Cechmanek. 

He was incredible, but the team just couldn't score. 

Happy for MAF. He seems to be a genuinely good guy and teammate. It was clear he wasn't in Pittsburgh's plan anymore.

So what did Vegas do so right in their inaugural season picking from a very limited pool and having no pipeline to draw from? And why can't the Flyers get it right after 5 years of trying? 

They are a very interesting case study.

Maybe the Flyers should fold, and then become an expansion team in Philly the next season :)

The Philadelphia Orange Balboas.

2 hours ago, notfondajane said:

No! Do you know what your looking at? 

Actually watch MAF shot for shot and you will see that he is out of position on most shots and loses sight of majority of rebounds! He is not that good of a goalkeeper! 

If a defenseman blocks a shot, MAF does not get credit for save.  If he has 31 "saves", that means he himself and only he himself prevented the puck from going into the net. The "net" that's the big red thing at each end of the ice with all the twine hanging off it. "Ice" is water what has become frozen. "Water" is two parts hydrogen and 1 part oxygen (H2O). I can't make it any more clear.

2 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

I know right....his numbers are atrocious!!!

Leave him unprotected in the expansion draft now! He'll look great in Seattle green and blue.

12 minutes ago, B21 said:

If a defenseman blocks a shot, MAF does not get credit for save.  If he has 31 "saves", that means he himself and only he himself prevented the puck from going into the net. The "net" that's the big red thing at each end of the ice with all the twine hanging off it. "Ice" is water what has become frozen. "Water" is two parts hydrogen and 1 part oxygen (H2O). I can't make it any more clear.

why are you even wasting your time arguing with him .....  ?????  you should know better! ;)

Archived