Eastern Conference: Round 1 - #2 Pittsburgh Penguins vs. #3 Philadelphia Flyers

pilldoc

Eastern Conference: Round 1 - #2 Pittsburgh Penguins vs. #3 Philadelphia Flyers  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the series?

• Pens Sweep 4-0
    • Pens in 5
    • Pens in 6
    • Pens in 7
    • Flyers Sweep 4-0
    • Flyers in 5
    • Flyers in 6
    • Flyers in 7

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Pucked in the head said:

I disagree, coots don't go around whackin and hackin and cross checking players in the face as he's on top of him on the ice .... But yeah   pretty even swap ???????

LOL

I wish Hak would put TK up top with G because TK scores goals. Voracek doesn't. 

Quite a few regular season leaders also leading their teams in the playoffs. Giroux not on that list. And I'd be willing to bet my house that if Giroux had Raffl and Couturier all year, there's no way he'd be anywhere close to 102 points. TK easily added 20+ points to Giroux's totals because he can convert and cash in.

If Coots is out, it's gonna be a rough game lol.

leaders.JPG

14 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Coots healthy not not TK needs to be on the 1st line....especially if Jake is on the line in Sean's spot.

They will need a sniper!!!!!

A southern black racer snakes slithers across a sniper's rifle.

And TK is the closest thing they have.

Where is Nodl? We really need a sniper. 

G is gonna show up tonight big time why do I say that? Because the pressure is on especially if coots can't go . I'm gonna go out on a limb and say G gets 2 goals AND AT LEAST 1 assist tonight. The key once again is the goalie situation, if any semblance of a goalie shows up we should pull even in the series again... TK needs to back up to the top line if they want to have chemistry with any line tonight, that's the line you want to have it !!!!!

Ghost is leading the team in shots ,(mrazek excluded) I understand you want to get offense from the defense but you can't generate all of your offense that way  the forwards need to shoot a hell of a lot more and from all over the ice !!!!! Good things happen while you put the puck on net , lucky things happen when you put the puck on net , ALL GOALS COUNT... pretty one's, ugly one's lucky one's , garbage one's..... See the trend Philly....?

Just got in from playing in the yard with my 6 year old daughter.

What a beautiful day here in South Carolina.

Anyways I turn on the TV to catch the end of the 1st and wow just what I thought would happen happened. Down 2-0.

Every mistake ends up in the net.

I can only expect more of the same next year if the goalies remain the same.

I can't comment much on the 1st didn't  see it.

But I cringe at the thought of Filppula as the 2nd line center.

Disgusting.

I got not nothing else to say. This team is weak.

Archived