In game trash talkin'

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of Trash,  Elliot is a stiff, two weak goals already. Jerkstoll should pull him, but Mrazek is even worse. In today’s NHL one weak goal per game is almost a guaranteed loss. Jerkstoll will be badly out coached again and he does nothing to change momentum by keeping Elliot in. He should also show some balls and dress Tokarski,we already know Mrazek is pathetic.

Next year we need a new coach, new penalty kill coach, another scorer, no McDonald , a better 3rd and  4th line and since Lindbergh’s death , a real goalie. We don’t even need a great goalie, just one who stops what he is supposed to stop.  We are always behind because our goalies constantly give up bad goals.

The Pens playing exactly the game the Flyers should be.... shoot at the net from all angles.   But no, the Flyers have to pass 5 times before a shot at net.   Please Mr. GM... dump this coach at the end of the year.   And hey, you're not off the hook either... where is a number one goalie?   ( or at least a number 2 or 3 )

>> If this game is any indication of the series to come, it may have been better to not have made the playoffs at all this season.

Exactly what I've been saying.... I would have traded 4 or 5 playoff games for a new coach for next year.  ( with luck we may still get one if this kind of play continues... and I have no reason to believe it won't )

Archived