In game trash talkin'

1 minute ago, colorado_al said:

>> If this game is any indication of the series to come, it may have been better to not have made the playoffs at all this season.

Exactly what I've been saying.... I would have traded 4 or 5 playoff games for a new coach for next year.  ( with luck we may still get one if this kind of play continues... and I have no reason to believe it won't )

It isn't the coaching... it is the less than average goaltending.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, hf101 said:

It isn't the coaching... it is the less than average goaltending.

Until Carter Hart is ready.... goaltending will be an issue. Right now Flyers brass is just slapping a band aid on a major issue....

3 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

No. Got them right where we want them......rope-a-dope.........see even fooled you!!!!

I agree actually. Losing 7-0 in Game 1 means nothing. Actually I think the Flyers', other than Elliott have played well

Just now, Podein25 said:

I agree actually. Losing 7-0 in Game 1 means nothing. Actually I think the Flyers', other than Elliott have played well

Good strategy...we'll tire out their snipers in Game 1.:ph34r:

18 minutes ago, Podein25 said:

Just hopped out the shower i missed the 2 scores to make it 7-0.......really don't even care.

Archived