Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Posted (edited)

>> who are you.

ROFL... hey, I'm not negative all the time.... if they play decent, I'll be the first to admit it.    I still think this coach should get some form of injection so we can tell he's alive.... but if they take two in Philly... I'll bite my lips for now.

Edited by colorado_al
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, colorado_al said:

>> who are you.

ROFL... hey, I'm not negative all the time.... if they play decent, I'll be the first to admit it.    I still think this coach should get some form of injection so we can tell he's alive.... but if they take two in Philly... I'll bite my lips for now.

His mother board needs some upgrades!!!

Edited by Pucked in the head
Hacktard the cyborg...

>> needs a new motherboard.

He needs to move from a 8088 to an I7 at least.... and really up the clock speed.   Maybe some water cooling up the appropriate spot.  Most likely an upgraded power supply also !!!

Nice to see Elliott have the big save on Crysby...huge momentum save....that is what this young clubs needs.

I'm ok with the chirping in the game but TK needs to stop taking the dumb penalties.

There are ways to get under Crysby's skin without the stuff that gets you in the box.

PP hitting at 66% is huge too. Keep it going guys!!!!

• Like 1

Usually trash talk is counter productive.  Mouths are no match for skill.

• Like 1

Not trash talking but how about a little stick in side(within the rules..of course..wink) let em know it's not going to be a free ride .  TK is a talented pest, Barnaby like only 10x the skill , but he HAS to do it smart and legally

Well here we go again.... what Flyers team will we have today?

Well looks like the passing team :{   But they did come out skating.   They need to keep the puck headed toward the net and not try low percentage passes ( but if one happens to work, I won't complain ).

Fans doing their part.... keep it up !!!

Overpassing on the D when they could have cleared the zone... bad break... hope we don't fall into the overpassing mode even deeper.

MacDUD is a waste.  I'll be really happy if we don't have to watch him next year.   Come on fans.... give them some help here.

• Like 1

Well when the Flyers start falling apart... they really do it well.   So mentally soft.  This starts with the coach and G and goes downhill from there.  Now if these guys were the Flyers I used to know, they'd start hitting really hard... we'll see how the Hak version of the Flyers do it.

Posted (edited)

Their fans are lame at best they need to watch a preds or jet's game and learn how to support your team in the playoffs

Edited by Pucked in the head
You can hear Pierre whisper sweet nothings to Cindy crosby....

For sure.... the Sixers game had tons of energy... of course, when you're up by 20 it comes pretty easy.   Wish we had a coach that would let his team fight.  We have a few guys that would most likely do it but they'd be scolded for sure.

To hell with this coach... He's an idiot... Let Simmonds and or GUDAS kick a little ass... Dilberry even says they need to pick up the hitting in the third... And I hate him twice as much as he hates the Flyers !!!

Hakstol has rendered Simmonds a non factor. He can't get anything going with those linemates. 

4 hours ago, colorado_al said:

Well here we go again.... what Flyers team will we have today?

The game one team.