In game trash talkin'

>> who are you.

ROFL... hey, I'm not negative all the time.... if they play decent, I'll be the first to admit it.    I still think this coach should get some form of injection so we can tell he's alive.... but if they take two in Philly... I'll bite my lips for now.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, colorado_al said:

>> who are you.

ROFL... hey, I'm not negative all the time.... if they play decent, I'll be the first to admit it.    I still think this coach should get some form of injection so we can tell he's alive.... but if they take two in Philly... I'll bite my lips for now.

His mother board needs some upgrades!!!

>> needs a new motherboard.

He needs to move from a 8088 to an I7 at least.... and really up the clock speed.   Maybe some water cooling up the appropriate spot.  Most likely an upgraded power supply also !!!

Nice to see Elliott have the big save on Crysby...huge momentum save....that is what this young clubs needs.

I'm ok with the chirping in the game but TK needs to stop taking the dumb penalties.

There are ways to get under Crysby's skin without the stuff that gets you in the box.

PP hitting at 66% is huge too. Keep it going guys!!!!

Well looks like the passing team :{   But they did come out skating.   They need to keep the puck headed toward the net and not try low percentage passes ( but if one happens to work, I won't complain ).

Fans doing their part.... keep it up !!!

Well when the Flyers start falling apart... they really do it well.   So mentally soft.  This starts with the coach and G and goes downhill from there.  Now if these guys were the Flyers I used to know, they'd start hitting really hard... we'll see how the Hak version of the Flyers do it.

For sure.... the Sixers game had tons of energy... of course, when you're up by 20 it comes pretty easy.   Wish we had a coach that would let his team fight.  We have a few guys that would most likely do it but they'd be scolded for sure.

Archived