In game trash talkin'

2 hours ago, Pucked in the head said:

Play our game plan not theirs..... Get back to hitting and dictating the game not sit back and spectate....

They need to bench some guys and shake it up some.

I don't know about anyone else but Lehterabile should sit.

I would be ok with benching Manning and Gudas.

He'll try Hagg and Oduya in their bottom spot.

Can't hurt.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

They need to bench some guys and shake it up some.

I don't know about anyone else but Lehterabile should sit.

I would be ok with benching Manning and Gudas.

He'll try Hagg and Oduya in their bottom spot.

Can't hurt.

Lehtera, Manning, and Gudas are not the problem in this series. Sure, we could use some better players, but I am 100% certain than Hagg and Oduya aren't it. 

Flyers are 15% on the PP.

They are 73% on the PK.

Giroux has 1 point.

Crosby has 7.

Ghost has 1 point and is -5.

Letang has 3 points, +4.

Murray has a 1.71 GAA and .929 save %.

Elliott has a 4.43 GAA and .863 save %.

Their leaders are leading the way, and ours aren't. That's what it comes down to. 

We need those three guys to be better than theirs over the rest of the series if we want any chance of winning. 

2 hours ago, brelic said:

Lehtera, Manning, and Gudas are not the problem in this series. Sure, we could use some better players, but I am 100% certain than Hagg and Oduya aren't it. 

Yeah.

Although Manning, who I often defend, has looked very slow-footed in the heightened speed of the playoffs. 

1 hour ago, Podein25 said:

Yeah.

Although Manning, who I often defend, has looked very slow-footed in the heightened speed of the playoffs. 

Yeah, honestly, there are only two players that, to me, have shown some speed for the Flyers.

Konecny and Patrick.

Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately), I didn't see much of Game 3 except for the first period (and even that was distracted viewing).  But looking at the game recaps on NHL.TV and looking through the boxscore, it doesn't seem like they are doing anything well.  So, to me, it's a failure across the board.  Hard to say that it's one thing or another.  Seems there's just a lot of "bad" going around right now.

8 hours ago, brelic said:

They are 73% on the PK.

Giroux has 1 point.

Crosby has 7.

Letang has 3 points, +4.

Their leaders are leading the way, and ours aren't. That's what it comes down to. 

We need those three guys to be better than theirs over the rest of the series if we want any chance of winning. 

Swap goalies.

Pittsburgh has a better team, no doubt. But Elliot (other than game 2) consistently lets in practically every scoring chance. Meanwhile at the other end, Murray kept the Pens in when it could easily have been 3 or 4-0. 

8 hours ago, brelic said:

They are 73% on the PK.

Giroux has 1 point.

Crosby has 7.

Letang has 3 points, +4.

And a goalie...

12 hours ago, brelic said:

They are 73% on the PK.

Giroux has 1 point.

Crosby has 7.

Letang has 3 points, +4.

They also are not a one line team. The Flyers are.

5 hours ago, vis said:

Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately), I didn't see much of Game 3 except for the first period (and even that was distracted viewing).  But looking at the game recaps on NHL.TV and looking through the boxscore, it doesn't seem like they are doing anything well.  So, to me, it's a failure across the board.  Hard to say that it's one thing or another.  Seems there's just a lot of "bad" going around right now.

Basically the March Flyers have shown themselves in the playoffs instead of the February Flyers.

Or otherwise everything we thought would/could go wrong has.

*turnovers

*terrible special teams

*weak goaltending

*bewildered coaching

It goes without saying next game is a must win.

It too them 6 tries to beat them just once.

It's not looking good.

18 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

*turnovers

*terrible special teams

*weak goaltending

*bewildered coaching

Sums it up.  Not a recipe for victory.

No wonder hacktard don't make in game adjustments he can't see what the hell is going on out there with out his glasses.... Either that or he's trying to hide behind a disguise in the press video with the hat all down low and the glasses on .... Your not fooling anybody .... We know who you are....

Well (Friday) is 420! Happy Anniversary to me !!! (22yrs) maybe the Flyers should partake in some 420 before the game, smoke a big fatty then go out and play , and before you knock it (try it hehehe) they will concentrate at the task at hand , or at least they'll have a lot of fun doing it !!!!!

Goaltending.....  Will it kill us again tonight? And imo if we don't score first  I think we're in trouble... I don't think they think they can come from behind against the pens especially if they get down by 2 .... And again goaltending ?????  Some secondary scoring would be nice too!!!

It is hard to watch this team fight so hard to get a lead only to watch douchebag Gudas give the damn puck away in his own end.

Can we just scratch both he and Manning and put Sanheim back in...i would go with a 3rd pair of Oduya and Sanheim even....

Archived