LET'S go FLY ers Clap...Clap...clap-clap-clap!

Cheesesteak

GO COOTER!  .....So glad to be a part of the Always-Couturier club, never doubted, though he was on the proverbial ****-list once or twice :NinjaLookLeftRight1:    KNEW that scoring talent was there...took the 1C to bring it out.   having Giroux sure don't hurt...F n Aaaaa! 100+ pts for Captain grab-ass.  

Kick them 'guins in the arse boyzz.   Game 2 was more gritty and playoff hockey worthy....keep it up Flyers!!!!!!!!

93795.jpg See the source image

• hf101 changed the title to LET'S go FLY ers Clap...Clap...clap-clap-clap!

Well , when the Flyers start falling apart... they really do it well.   So mentally soft.  This starts with the coach and G and goes downhill from there.  Now if these guys were the Flyers I used to know, they'd start hitting really hard... we'll see how the Hak version of the Flyers do it.

Nothing from out top players.... maybe if Simmer were out there on the PP they would try shooting at the net more.   I think G is cleaning his clubs already.... he was absent today.   And where were the hits after the first period.... we had one decent period and then they shut it down.... so weak on the puck.... so soft.  The first period was worth watching.... then they blow one goal and stop doing what was working.

2 hours ago, colorado_al said:

Nothing from out top players.... maybe if Simmer were out there on the PP they would try shooting at the net more.   I think G is cleaning his clubs already.... he was absent today.   And where were the hits after the first period.... we had one decent period and then they shut it down.... so weak on the puck.... so soft.  The first period was worth watching.... then they blow one goal and stop doing what was working.

Yeah a very fragile group here.

Hak can't make adjustments during the game and it's killing them.

Next game is a must win. The have to make this a 3 game series.

Archived